[Spreading My Legs] POLAR VORTEX FUCK

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

The weather reports were saying we would be getting a foot of snow and the temperatures would be dropping to about 30 degrees below with the wind chill. I look out the window and see the huge flakes of snow coming down and the driveway begins to cover in snow. I know that no one will be at the bookstore in this weather and that I wasn't going out on the roads in search of dick. I instead post an ad on Craigslist to see what kind of responses I get.

I sort through a few of the emails I get but no seem to catch my eye. Even though I am pretty specific in what I am looking for I still manage to get emails for guys twice my size or twice my age. One guy's email does catch my eye. It is from a very fit guy who says he is 5'10", 165 with 8" cut. He says he loves to suck a hard cock and be fucked good. He also attaches a picture of his smooth chest.

2013-12-08_15-02-20_365.jpg

Rod's smooth chest and abs

I immediately answer him and send him a couple more pics of myself. He tells me that he is out of the shower and ready to play now so I shoot him my address. He shoots me a few more pics of his ass before he says he is heading out.

leanman4.jpg

Rod bent over

2012-11-14_17-35-53_44.jpg

Rod's high and tight ass

I wait for his arrival and hear on the TV that the city is advising people to stay off the roads and avoid being outside if at all possible. I look out the window and see that the snow is piling up on the driveway...hope the roads are clear enough for him to make it to me. He emails me on the way and says he thinks we have played before. I ask him his name...he replies Rod. Yep we had played before a couple years ago. I instantly remembered his muscled smooth body, shoulder length curly hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

He pulls into my driveway in his 4x4 truck and rings the doorbell. I let him in and take his coat. He looks as great as he did two years ago. We make small talk for a few minutes before starting to make out. My hands cups his hard ass through his jeans. I grab his hand and lead him to the bedroom.

We strip down and I sink to my knees to take his hand cock in my mouth. His dick is thick and his smooth balls hang low. I deep throat him and play with his nuts and ass. He manuevers around and lays on the bed. I crawl between his legs and we make out again. He is such a great kisser as well. I use my tongue to slow work my way back down to his crotch. My tongue finds his nipples as I lick and gently nibble on them. I work my way over to his arm pit and lick there and then work my tongue down his chest, over his abs and to his dick again. My tongue goes further down to his nuts and finally his smooth puckerhole. I pull his legs back and dive into his hole. I lick, suck and tongue fuck his hole for awhile before coming up and making out with him again.

My cock is rock hard and I straddle his chest and start face fucking him. I reach back with my hand and finger and rub his hole. My push my cock deep into his throat and run my hairs through his curly hair. I slide back down between his spread legs and pull him to the edge of the bed. I stand and lift his legs. His hard muscular ass opens and his smooth wet hole is waiting to be penetrated. I spit on my cock and put the head of my raw cock against his hole. I push forward. Rod grunts but doesn't back up. I push into him some more and suddenly slide into his warm hungry ass. I ask if he is okay. He nods and I start a slow pump in and out. I lean towards him and my tongue finds the inside of his mouth.

My cock gets into a great pace and I am soon slamming into his hard body. He tells me to fuck him hard and that he wants my cum. I look down at his smooth chest and hard dick. He slowly starts jacking his own cock and I massage his prostate with my dick head. The sweat is building on his chest...the thick chain necklace around his neck is the only thing he has on. I can feel and hear my balls slapping off his hard ass cheeks on each downward thrust. We kiss again and I can feel my nuts churning. My breathing increases and he grabs my ass and pulls me deep into him. My cum spurts out into his ass as I collapse on top of him. I lay on his muscular chest for a minute sandwiching his hard dick.

leanman4+2.jpg

Rod's hard dick

I lean back but keep my dick inside him. Rod grans his cock and start jacking off. We talk dirty as I tell him that he can take my load home with him. Now it is time for his breathing to increase. I can feel his asshole tighten around my cock and soon he tells me that he is cumming. I bend over and swallow his dick as he shoots his load down my throat. The thick ropey strands slide down. I swallow and then come up and we kiss.

I grab a towel for him to clean up with and then we dress. We make more small talk and agree to get together again soon. I watch as he jumnps into the truck and pulls out of my driveway. I bundle up and go to clesn off the driveway. Coming back in I found out that work has been called off for the next day due to the weather and that only emergency vehicles are allowed on the streets. We are all stuck in the house the next day so I am glad I got the chance to hook up with Rod again and swap loads.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.