[Sperm Pig] Good workout.

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

And an even better warm down afterward.

I’ve mentioned before that my gym is really cruisey. Did I say cruisey? Hell, it’s basically a fucking bathhouse. And today there was fucking.

I finished my workout earlier than normal and hit the steam room. I was alone in there, but was soon joined by this handsome bearded bear guy. I’ve seen him before and we’ve played “show and tell” in the showers before. But now we were alone.

Soon we were jacking off, and then my mouth was on his cock and he was moaning out loud.

I wish his cock were bigger— it was 4.5” or so. Decently thick, but certainly not enough to hit the back of my throat when I was sucking him.

He stood on the first tier of tiled bench and I stood on the floor. It put his cock right at mouth level and I went to town. He grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my mouth. Since it wasn’t gagging me, I let him.

Soon he was grunting and with an “oh fuck!” He started flooding my mouth with his cum. He gave me one nice mouthful of load which I swallowed for him. And then I slowly milked the final drops out.

We chatted a bit afterward, then he was off to the showers.

But then the guy I was waiting for came in.

I’ve seen this guy many times before. We run into each other all over the place, including the weekly sex parties we go to once in a while. He’s even bred me in the steam room before. And ever since that one time I’ve wanted him again.

The dude has a beautiful cock and huge nuts. 7.5” or so in length, but god damn is it fat! Big mushroom head, and then midway down the shaft it balloons out to beer can proportions before tapering down a bit toward the base.

The first time he bred me, I saw stars. The entry was rough and it hurt like a mofo! Thank god it was only a couple minutes before he squirted.

Anyway- he was back and we were alone. We instantly were jacking off for each other and then jacking each other.

Since it was just us in the room, I told him I wanted to feel him jizz in my guts again like he did before. And how I’d been trying to get him alone in the steam room for months so we could.

He had a small bottle of lube with him (and I had actually prelubed my hole at my locker). He fingered my hole while jacking and got himself slicked up…

And then someone else walked in.

We broke apart and acted all nonchalant. And then I saw who it was. It was this Pakistani dude who is a big ol faggot cocksucker. He’s sucked me before and I’ve watched him suck numerous guys.

We were all playing in no time. Me sucking big cock (and gagging) and the paki packing my cock into his mouth. Then it was time.

Big cock got behind me and got his head in me. The paki dude was sitting on the lowest bench and bent over sucking me while big dick started pushing in me.

It hurt so goddamn much! Once again, I nearly blacked out when he pushed the thick part through my assring. I think it’s because of the lack of good lubing and also the extreme heat in the room.

I stood up as the rest of his cock sank into me to the hilt. I was getting slow fucked by a huge cock and my nipples worked while getting sucked. It was hot and painful and intense.

And then we were interrupted AGAIN!

This time it was by a straight dude. We had enough warning, but barely. When the shadow crossed the door, big dick yanked out of my hole and the paki quickly scooted away. The pullout hurt almost as much as the entry!

After this- it was a steady stream of guys into the steam and sauna. We had to wait like 15 minutes before it calmed down and the right mix happened again.

This time it was in the sauna.

I was standing by the door, sort of guarding it. Big dick was sitting on a bench behind me stroking and fingering my ass with lube. The paki dude was sucking this older (but hot) daddy dick and a fifth fat older guy watched and jacked his meat.

Big dick got worked up and slid into me again while the other 3 watched. After a minute we had to disengage due to heavy traffic in the shower area. But then it was play time again.

Big dick got behind me a final time and hilted out in one push. My ass was ready for his girth this time and I easily took it. I started thrusting back onto him and slamming into his groin while milking him with my hole.

The other 3 guys had stopped playing to watch us. Bid dick gasped a little and said, “oh god….”.

"Cum in me!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

And with a hushed grunt, he started cumming in my ass. The hot daddy who had been getting his dick sucked said “Holy fuck.” As he watched the breeding.

I milked and worked big dick for as long as I could (until more foot traffic caused us to pull apart).

We both cleaned up and I left the gym with two cum loads— and a sore ass.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.