Trying to be good

slutboy30

I recently made a really great connection with this guy who is all about safe sex. Being the cum loving slut I am and really wanting him to cum in me, we decided that he would do it but I had to start using condoms with other guys. It has been about a month and I am starting to really feel the need for some slutty sex but I don't want to go behind his back. It is becoming harder and harder to keep this up though. I miss crusing and taking cum from anonymous cocks and getting the loads. All I've had in me is his cum, which is hot, but I love taking as much cum as I can, multiple loads from different guys as much as possible.

Any advice for me?

I agree. If you really like this guy, be honest with him and tell him how you feel and see what he says. Maybe he could even pick the guys and watch, that seems to turn a lot of guys on, whoring out their bottoms to other guys and watching them get used by these other guys.

Better to be honest with him then go behind his back and him find out and have it all end, providing you don't want it to end.