California College Boy Creams My Pussy

curiousone

22 y/o here was super horny last night and decided to get on Jack'd...hadn't had sex in a long time since my fbuddy moved. Usually I go for fuck buddies but my hormones were out of control. A 21 y/o guy messaged me on Jack'd thought I was cute, he was too. Said he could be over in ten minutes after we talked about stats and status.

He came over and it's kind of sad how much I've gotten used to sex. We started making out, undressing, I think he was a tad shy but he was still aggressive. I asked him to take his pants off with shorts (I was straddling him while we were making out) he did. I put his cock down my throat and starting sucking, I moved his hands over my head he laid them to rest there and then took them off.

I threw his hands back on my head, and placed them firmly on my head. He immediately got the hint and started to facefuck me real hard. I love being facefucked to the point I can't breath. When I came up for air I asked him to keep me down longer, he seemed to like that and kept holding me down. He got really rough and made me puke a little but didn't seem to care as he kept hitting the back of my throat (I love a guy who makes me puke and is totally into it)

I moved towards his balls and judging by his intense moaning he loved that. I love sucking on balls but guys either have too much hair on their balls or they're too sensitive. He was neither so I had a field day. They were delicious...

As much fun as I was having we only had an hour so he started to rim me. He was pretty good at it but for some reason kept tugging on my cock. I usually wear jock straps so tops leave me alone.

After rimming I laid on my stomach and he spit on his deck then on my hole. He shoved it in pretty quickly and it stung like a bitch, I asked him to pull out very quickly. I took a few seconds (this had never happened before) and asked him to move in slowly. I backed my ass up on his cock and it slid in nicely with no lube, I think the angle he put it in was what had hurt me.

He started to pound away at my pussy and didn't even stop when he said "Fuck, your pussy's so warm". The comment turned me on insanely and I pulled him in for a kiss.

A few minutes later his breathing got heavy, the "ahs" started getting louder and his hips shoved into my butt. I could feel my ass getting a bit wetter as he was cumming inside me.

He finished, pulled out (a bit fast for my liking but we were low on time), I sucked him off out of courtesy and he zipped up. I walked him to his car and we hugged each other.

No idea if it will happen again but it was hot.