Long drive, worth it

bttmboy90

I had been chatting with this guy on a4a for a few weeks and he kept telling me he was going to load me up. We exchanged numbers but could never find a time when we were both free. With a stroke of luck, we were both free last night. Unfortunately he lived a good distance from me (about 60 miles), but his pics on his profile were super hot so, being the hungry bottom I am, I made the trek to his house for some playtime. So I showered and got ready, grabbed a new bottle of poppers and headed out. When I got there, words could not describe the lust I had for this man. His profile pictures did not do him justice, he is one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen in my life. We exchanged a few pleasantries and proceeded to make our way to his bedroom. We started to kiss and rip off our clothes in a hasty manner. I took his beautiful cock in my mouth and just worshiped his body, he took a couple hits of poppers and proceeded to throw me on the bed ass up. He lubed up that beautiful dick and my eager hole while I took some huge hits of my poppers. He pinned me down and shoved his dick in balls deep, before I could get used to it he just started pounding away at my hole. I was in heaven, the poppers did their job and put me in a state of euphoria and made my hole beg for more. He fucked me like he owned me, I loved it. Told me he loved fucking my hole and left a huge load in my ass balls deep, started leaking out when he pulled out. After a while, he got hard and fucked me a second time. Unfortunately the fun had to end sometime and I went on my way with loads in my ass and a smile on my face. I can't wait to get together with him again, he was well worth the hour drive. ;)post-34064-14086435097_thumb.jpg