My last load(s) - lunch hour top-up

felch_u_now

Checking out the London Vault at lunch time, when you really have to come-and-go, no time to mess around, I got incredibly lucky yesterday: I walked into a cubicle and there was a hot guy next door, his cock already shoved through the hole, so I backed onto him raw. Within five minutes he was thrusting hard up into my arse and I was gripping onto him for all I was worth. He stopped, buried his cock deep in me and just held it there for a moment or two, then pulled out and left. I put my finger up my chute then stuck it in my mouth: yep, a hot fresh load up there and all within ten minutes. Result! I walked around for another five minutes trying to work out whether to stay or quite while ahead, and ended up checking out the glory holes again (once a slut, always a slut). Lucky me, there was a tight young butt wedged up against one of the holes just waiting for action. Now I know this guy - he looks like a young builder, blonde, comes in in a dirty tracksuit & baseball cap, drops his pants, bends over, takes all the raw cock he can get, and he's gone within an hour. I have bred him so many times I don't usually find it a turn-on anymore but, I thought, hell, why not? I saw that someone had come on the floor of my cubicle so whilst eating his arse I reached down, scooped up the leftovers, smeared it on my cock, then stood up and shoved it up his chute. I reached around with my other hand and, whilst fingering the cumload up inside my own arse, I pumped a hot load into the young builder boy. Unbelievably hot. Had to then sit through afternoon meetings back at the office with a skanky, cum-smeared ass and sticky underpants but could not have cared less; I couldn't concentrate on the budget forecasting for 2014 but what's that compared to a buttload of hot cum?

;)

• Upvote 2