[Spreading My Legs] WHILE THE GIRLFRIENDS AWAY....

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I replied to an ad on Craigslist a couple Saturday mornings ago. The ad was short and to the point. He was looking for someone discrete to stop by and play while his girlfriend was at work. The ad stated he was 34, 5'7", 160 and 7" cut. There wasn't a picture attached but I responded anyway. He responded back quickly and send me a picture of his cock.

image%5B1%5D+(2).png

Bart's cock

I sent him a few picds of my hard cock and he told me that he wanted to suck dick and certainly get fucked by me. Bart tell me that he only has a limited time and again mentions his girlfriend. He asks me if I want to play with her panties as well. I told him to get a used pair and have them on when I arrive at his place. This seems to get him really horny so I ask if he has any pics of her pussy. He shoots me back the photo below of him fucking her the night before. He tells me he will dig those panties out of the hamper and have them on when I arrive.

image%5B1%5D+(2).jpeg

Bart fucking his girlfriend

I arrive at his place and walk up his driveway. His pickup truck is parked there with a toolbox in the back and NRA bumper stickers on the tailgate. I ring the doorbell and hear the door open. I see a hand motion me in. I open the door and find Bart seated in a recliner in his girlfriends red panties. Bart is nice looking, balding with an average build.

I take off my jacket and shoes and walk over to him. I have him stand up and show me his ass in the panties. He turns around and bends over. My hands run over his ass as I notice all the tattoos on his back and chest. I tell him what a hot little pussy boy he is. He moans. I look around the room and see pictures of his wife and he. My dick stiffens. He turns back around and there is a wet spot on the front of the panties.

I have him kneel before me and slowly undo my jeans and Bart pulls them to my ankles. My cock is hard in my briefs and he starts mouthing my dick through the material. I stand him up and I sit down in the recliner. I pull him across my lap and start spanking his panty-clad ass. Not real hard but enough to let him know I am in charge. Bart never complains and just moans. After a few whacks, I stand him up and see that the wet drop has grown in the front of his girl's panties. I alolow him to suck on my cock for a few minutes then.

I tell him to take them off and hand me his girl's panties. I hold them as I suck on his dick. He is a moaner but I pull off. I can taste the precum but don't want him to cum too fast. I lean back in the chair and sniff the panties. He tells me that she put those on after he fucked her and made her cum. I examine the crotch and see the dried cum tracks. I tell him to open his mouth and push the crotch of the panties into his mouth. He sucks on them as I stroke my dick. I take the panties back and stick them into my nose and mouth as he watches. I have him give me a lap dance. His smooth ass is grinding against my cock but his eyes never leave watching me play with his girl's panties.

I have him bend over and show me his hole. It is shaved smooth. I push him over onto the area rug on all fours. My tongue finds his hole. He squirms back on my face. I lick, suck and fuck his hole with my tongue. He hole tastes wonderful and I eat it for quite awhile.

He begs me to fuck him. Nothing was ever said about condoms and I didn't see any laid out. I pit on his hole and on the shaft of my cock. I line my bare cockhead up against his ass and push forward. I sink in easily. He again moans. I tell him that I am fucking him like he fucks his girl. He seems to get off on the dirty talk about his girlfriend. My cock is rock hard and I look down and see his asshole clamping down on my dick.

At one point he tries to pull away but I grab him around his waist and push into him not letting him escape. I tell him that he needs to take my cock like the bitch he is. He submits and pushes back on me. I can feel my cock pulsating and getting ready to cum. I tell him that I am close. He wants me to pull out and shoot on his ass. I tell him that I am in control and that I never pull out. I reach down and grab the panties and shove them into his mouth. He again submits and lays his head on the rug as my cock explodes inside his ass. I lay on top of him to catch my breath.

My cock starts to soften and I lean back and pull out of his cunt. The hole doesn't close fast enough and a drop of my load falls out of his ass and onto the area rug. He turns to face me and starts jacking his cock. I pull the panties out of his mouth and wipe my cock clean. I lay the panties on the floor beneath him and tell him to push the load out onto his girl's panties. He relaxes and pushes and a gob slips out and lands directly on the panties. I pull the panties up between his legs and tell him to jack off on them as well.

A few strokes later he is cumming on them as well. The red panties are covered with both of our cumloads. I stand up and get dressed. Bart tells me that he doesn't do this often but would like to make a regular thing of it. I tell him that I would be up for it and to hit me up when he gets the house to himself again and I will knock him up again.

I leave him to clean up the cum off the floor and her panties.

image%5B1%5D.png

Bart in his girl's panties

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.