[Chicago Bottom] I've been hiding for a bit...

Feeder

Click here to see Chicago Bottom's original blog post...

InternallyGayAssCum.jpg

Tonight I have three dudes scheduled to stop by 11 PM, Midnight, and 1 AM all to leave a load a cum in my ass.

As we all know, the ratio of actual dudes that show and the fakes is not in our favor. I can not wait to let you all know it turns out.

I'm going to prep now, take a nap, and prep again tonight. I'll probably post another ad or two just in case these guys don't show up.

Here's the run down...

No. 1 > claims to be straight and wants to breed a sleeping man cunt with no strings. He's 40, white, 6ft+ about 175 and claims to be 7+.

No. 2 > He's 24, 6ft 3in, 188 black dude with 9 inches of meet (he sent a pic - HOT COCK!) I hope he shows for sure!

No. 3 > Latino, 36, 5ft 11in, 190 8 uncut and thick. Thats what he says. I love uncut cock, but I bet he turns out to be "chubby" with a small uncut cock. I have no idea. One thing for sure, I hope he ends up adding some cum to a very cum filled ass.

I'll let you know!

3567931797092371099-4896294543106677029?l=chicagobottom4all.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.