[BikeGuy13] Into the Mouth

Feeder

To see Bike Guy's original blog post click here

So yesterday Grindr made a hit locally. Actually a number of in from out of town guys were on. Not sure exactly all what's happening, but it's happening.

The winner was a guy who claimed to be married and only wanted to jo. I was clear with him that this was not my scene and I will also cop to that I was like so many assholes who try to get with me - meaning, they hit me up in hopes of changing my mind, which almost never works.

I wanted his dick in my mouth, it was that nice of a penis. But he wanted to nothing more than to stroke off in front of me. He would have liked me to beat off too, but I told him that was not my scene. ...and as you know, it isn't.

But I went to his hotel room and watched him stroke his really thick 7.5". The one he said guys had told him was the perfect cock - the best one to hold and to suck. But he wasn't letting me.

I played with his nipples and he with mine. I lightly touched his hairy nuts. I grabbed his lubed up rod and stroked that a bit too. He was close. He told me.

"Are you hungry?" I told him I was.

"Get on your knees". I did.

"Open your mouth". I did.

He got close, but not too close. He stroked and stroked some more and then got just a little closer.

My mouth opened. My tongue was extended. And then he shot.

I'd like to say I caught it all, but with him not willing to put his head in my mouth, I could only get about three-quarters of his jizz. You know how it is, that spurting cum is a bit uncontrollable. You can't always direct it.

Some went on the floor, some went in my goatee. Most went in my mouth.

For a guy who had jacked-off earlier in the day he had a huge load and it tasted good. I was happy to have gotten it.

He was done and so was I. I tried to snap a pic of the load in my goatee, but I don't think it came out horribly well.

-2.jpg

Maybe next time.14796943-7496760300201908844?l=bikeguy13.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.