[SFVersCumBoy] Foot long ginger cock to start a day of cum feeding

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Today was one of those phenomenally lucky days for cock sucking.

I took a chance and walked to my favorite video booths. There were only a few guys down there but I did see one extremely hot tall fellow.

Close to 6' 4", lanky wearing jeans and sporting some hot glasses...I do have a soft spot for tall men that wear glasses.

We walked past each other once and I was hoping he would be interested.

I found one of the glory holes set open and went in. Right away I heard the door to my neighbor open and it was the tall sexy man himself.

We both put our money in and he pulled out his cock. Sitting down I could see what appeared to be a hand full. I had my cock out and was hoping he wanted to get sucked.

I was looking through and at first he was not doing anything. Sometimes guys will go in and only want to watch.

Finally he stood up and walked over the hole.

Suddenly the hole was filled with about 8 inches of soft cock that was growing rapidly.

I wasted no time in getting my mouth on it and found out just how much it did grow. Mushroomed head, slight curve down and smooth 'n straight as could be - slid down to the back of my throat and there it had to pause.

Knowing that this cock was going to be rock hard and huge for the entire time, I took a breath (as well as I could with my mouth stuffed full) and went into deep throat mode.

While the movie was playing all I do was work my mouth around that head and use my hands to milk it even more.

When I had my hand around his shaft there was still a good 4 inches of cock to feed my hungry mouth.

Those are the cocks I was born to service.

There was no telling how much pre cum I was leaking but I am sure the floor was getting a good coating.

Soon enough our dollars ran out and the lights came on. I saw him reaching for his wallet and asked if he would rather come over and share the booth. After all, I knew already that I wanted to taste every inch and there is always that little bit that can't be forced through a glory hole.

He agreed and I unlocked my door.

He walked in and while he put some money in the machine I was pulling out his cock.

Now that we were in the same booth, my eyes had to be the size of half dollars...it was actually larger and longer than I thought.

Two hands would still leave a couple of inches uncovered. And at that point I saw the piece de resistance as I would call it....the full red ginger bush that was not visible at first...HOT!!!!

I got down on my knees and continued the blow job. He was hard and knew that I was a hungry cum pig. While kneeling and sucking him, he began to play with my nipples a bit and commented that I was doing a great job on swallowing it all.

Between the nipples and being able to swallow almost a foot of cock, well you know I was beyond rock hard.

He leaned over and was playing a bit with my butt and also leaned in for some kissing. While he was semi bent over I did not neglect that impressive piece and kept going back. Some angles, as you cock whores like me know, are perfect for even more deep throat - as he was leaning back up I got it down to the balls and just about shot my load then and there.

While I was feasting on cock, he also reached down to stroke my cock - being as tall and lanky as he was we were able to keep his cock in my throat while he grabbed mine.

"That has you rock hard" he said and I could only agree....Hell yes, over a foot of smooth hot cock being fed to me ...um, yes that gets me all the time!

He was also getting into letting me take it and as he got closer to cumming he let me know.

I stayed on my knees and he lined up that cock and began to feed it to me. He liked it more when I was not holding but instead would just let him fuck my mouth or take over and just swallow every available inch.

What started as a slow and steady blow job turned into a face fucking frenzy on my part and I was taking about 7 inches of cock as fast as I could... and that put him right at the edge to start the cum shooting.

I had told him to shoot it all over me and the first first volleys of spooge hit my collar bone and chest and the rest was dripping nicely down my chest.

Looking down I could see thick white gobs of cum. I licked a few of them off and ate it.

At that point he asked if I had anything to clean up with and all I could do was grab my favorite baseball hat and use it to wipe up the extra cum...and that was something he was not expecting.

His comment as I was wiping up spooge so that I could put my shirt back on was "that is so dirty, I love it".

The saga continues....

I was about to head out when I saw a guy that to me appeared to be eastern european, dark hair, smooth complexion and late 20's.

He was wearing a hoodie and jeans but something about him just said tourist to me.

I may be wrong but you judge from the next bit...

He walked past and made eye contact so I went into the booth with a glory hole.

Once again, I heard the other door open and saw him putting his bag down. Ok, so far so good.

He put money in and kept standing there so I sat on the chair in my booth and motioned for him to let me suck him.

He slowly undid his pants and pulled out a nice thick uncut cock. BONUS!!

After a minute or so he did walk over and slip his still semi soft uncut cock into the hole.

These are the challenges I love - a semi soft cock that I can work up to a full frenzy and hopefully a load.

I started with swallowing him to the base and using my tongue and throat.

Many of you may say that I should work on the foreskin but I have learned from a good friend that not all uncut men want the foreskin played with and assuming it could be a huge turn off for them.

So, I worked on getting him hard and when he stared to grow it started to expand in every direction. Longer and wider with each passing moment.

Now, remember that I just had over 12 inches of cut cock spurting cum all over me so I was in cum over drive, and now I had this hot uncut (in my mind european tourist) growing hard and leaking some pre cum.

I pulled off a couple of times to stroke that cock and take a breath. Then I went back to swallowing it all.

This cock was wide and filled my mouth to capacity. At one point he stepped back to add some more money to the video and then came back to the hole.

He grew even more and I knew that it was not long before he was going to need to release that cum.

Well, here is the tragedy of this story - he was one of those rare men that for some reason likes to be sucked but does not like to cum in a mouth. He pulled out just as I was feeling and tasting the first shot.

He stood back and let me see that sweet thick white cum oozing from the head.

I may have wanted to have the cum, but as I have said in the past - I am a cum pig and it is really all about the other guy enjoying it and getting off. He got off and I got to taste that sweet foreskin.

As I was leaving the building I saw him outside and he gave me another smile...so who knows, maybe if I see him around again he will reward me with the full load now that he knows I will take it.3474577974612100795-7794599511155772891?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.