[iBLASTinside] Vacation Travel to Breed

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Part of me doubts this might work out but I decided to float this little trial balloon and see where we end up. The idea is simple. I'm going to take a week off and travel from place to place around this nation (hell, might even make it international, if someone is so inspiring).

two+gay+men+on+beach+vacation(1).jpg

Yes, you can influence whether I visit your town or a town of your choosing. It's very simple. I don't think of this as a contest. However, I am serious. If enough people show interest, then I will make this journey. Conditions do apply, as outlined here.

1. I will be in charge of the air journey tickets. Contributions to offset the cost of the tickets are welcome in both Air Miles (Delta only) or cash (Pal Pay donation) assist in assuring I'll visit your location. But if I am coming to visit you, you will know.

2. I will not have any other transportation other than relying on the kindness of you, my friends at my destinations. You can choose whatever form of transportation to help get me to my needed locations.

3. Likewise, I do not have a place to stay. While I am willing to stay at apartments or homes, I prefer these not be with multiple roommates. You might consider hotels in case socially something awkward develops. I am a non-smoker and will not stay an a home of a smoker.

4. Since you will host my visit, I would like the host to consider making my time with him interesting. This is well beyond sex.

5. I am hopeful that my host will take into every comfort possible and assuring I enjoy myself.

6. Because there may be more than one person in the same city who may want to spend time with me, I may choose to spend multiple days in that city.

7. Sponsoring my travel is the quickest way to assure that I will spend time at your location. Providing details of our time together -- where we will eat, what we will do -- also helps.

8. Approximately 10 days will be set aside for this little adventure, from one Thursday through a weekend and then a full week into another weekend. Exact dates will be announced soon.

9. I need a sense in the next few days who might apply and which cities might be included. Please e-mail me your name, photos, your sponsorship and a summary of your basic plans. We'll refine all this later.

10. And if you're rather meet at a vacation destination, that's perfectly fine with me.

Please e-mail me soon. Time's a wastin'.1427209257094239631-2384992194342844998?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.