[iBLASTinside] How Can I Fuck My Boyfriend Bareback Better?

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Hey Mark,

First I'll start by saying I love your blog. You're much more "free" about your sexuality than I am - and I enjoy reading everything your write. It satisfies my inner "voyeur" and exhibitionist I suppose. :)

I've got a question, my fiance and I have been together for about 3 years now. And we bareback often but I usually have to start by wearing a condom because he's still too tight. I'm nothing special (see pic) my cock is average length, and really I'm just curious if you've ever had someone too tight to bareback. And if there's anything we could do (other than drown the experience in lube).

I know you're not a sex therapist - so I apologize for the personal question. We're just curious.

Happy writing,

B

Dear B,

First off, what do you do for prep with your bottom friend. Do you eat him out?

Second, I don't have a clear image of your cock but even with that I can't tell how hard you are.

I want to hear more about what a standard fuck session is like with you two.

Mark

Mark,

I've attached some more pictures of myself, and T. I've always been a little self-concious about it, I don't think I'm all that large, but after fooling around with a few guys I don't think I'm the smallest thing ever. I'm a healthy 6 inches fully hard.

As far as a fuck session between us goes, I'm really into kissing, so normally we start making out with our clothes on until I get really hard. Then we share blow jobs - I usually will wet my finger with my saliva and rub his anus while I suck on his head, lick his shaft, and cup his balls. I do love eating him out, I like to run my tongue back and forth from his cock to his ass and I try to loosen him up that way. A lot of times I'll finger him while I suck his cock, and rub his cock while I rim him. We've tried a few positions and the ones that work best are me kneeling behind him, and him on all fours, or me on top of him (him facing me) and his legs against my shoulders. When he's loose enough for me to enter it usually doesn't take long until pleasure becomes painful for him.

We use pjur and astro glide for lube. And I'm scared of poppers, because I don't want to accidentally harm him. I do love him, and as much as I'd like to ram his ass hard and free - I don't want to be the cause of any long term damage.

Let me know if this gives you enough information about a typical fuck.

We live in Atlanta.

Thanks!

B

My Final Answer

Thank you for writing. I appreciate the photos and the details. I'm going to answer your question and provide you with the answer based on the evidence presented before me.

Just so all my readers know, I asked these two to let me into their bedroom to observe. Being that they're probably intelligent, they declined. I admire that. But I did have an academic curiosity I wanted to satisfy and I couldn't because I couldn't see the two interact and my photographic evidence (along with the communication) will point me in a direction they might not like to hear. So first to the photographs provided (blurred face as requested).

A few others arrived, none significantly different than the ones above.

In my opinion, the fact the bottom's photographs never contained a photo of his ass seemed telling. Now, I've fucked many big-cocked bottoms, but bottoms do tend to be rather proud of their ass skills (as well as the rest of their bodies). In this case, the top shares his whole body and not the bottom. The bottom just provides his cock pics.

I think we've got a role reversal issue and the bottom is subconsciously squeezing you out, B.

I know you love him, but bottoms need to be shown their place. And your attitude reads like a bottom too. I don't want to hurt him, I love him, blah, blah, blah. Look, the body heals. Your cock isn't so big we're talking like you're going to tear a hole in the space-time continuum. Fuck his ass. Fuck it like you mean it. Fuck it like you want it. Just fucking breed him.

If he's truly a bottom, he will appreciate you for butching up and breeding him like the top you should be. If he whines about it, slap the bitch. If he cuts you off, he's a top.

And I suspect, he's really a top. You both might be. But in the end, you're both in the wrong place. This relationship is doomed to fail -- at least sexually. Someone needs to man up and get it going.1427209257094239631-1108769949999611100?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.