[iBLASTinside] Travel Diary: Latino Liar Cock Texan Tease

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

IMG_0229.JPG

Suffer not fools.

Unfortunately, the Internet is filled with them. Fools, flakes, assholes and generally a lot of fucking assholes. And not the kind of assholes I want to fuck. My travels will tend to be short hops all over the country -- interestingly enough, "D" cities like Des Moines, Dallas and Denver. When posting ads on Craigslist, the text rings true: "ONE NIGHT AND ONE NIGHT ONLY."

Other specifics are included, such as: "Non-smokers only."

While filtering through bots, photo collectors and the usual flakes, narrowing down to a few potentials can be easy. I decided on one. After a little back and forth, the address and name of the hotel is sent along with my cell phone number.

Fifteen minutes pass, then this e-mail arrives: "Ohh cool I would love to go there and take care of you now but I don't have gas and I get pay tomorrow!"

I responded: "Ummm.... then why the fuck did you respond?"

A few minutes later, this e-mail arrived: "Coz I just got in my car and realized are you free tomorrow in the morning?"

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. The morning won't make a difference in your bank account, asshole. "No. Read the ad again. Tonight and tonight only."

In the end, the jerk wad did come over. He started with the calling me "sir" and shit. You can see the photo of him above, which probably appears about six or seven years and 20 pounds ago. He's much beefier, which didn't bother me at all. I like beefy.

So he arrives and, well, he's a little more refried beans than I'd prefer. So much for out of gas. Sketchy, making me wonder whether he'd snorted a little something before visiting. At around 5-foot-5, he's relatively cleaned up and ready to be slutty, which makes it easy to get him to start sucking.

His suck skills, like more, proves to be unremarkable. His sketch can't keep him in one position long enough, so he stands up. Interestingly, his whole front side is shaved. Balls, pubes, pits, nips, etc. Good job without being prickly pear.

He leaves his knee-high, Lycra socks on. I'm guessing a fetish. After snorting poppers and sucking a little more, he hops onto the bed and pushes his ass into the air. From a smooth front, we have a not so smooth back with a hairy crack and hair above the crack in a massive pube-like area. I eat a little ass. Just enough to open him up and shove my cock in.

His hole is tight but with a pop, opens up and accepts my hard seven inches. His asshole is like others -- tight at the opening, but inside, it's a chasm, open and wide. But the tightness of his ring makes it worthwhile.

He's a little squirmy. And his ass a little too bony. So I turn him over and begin fucking him with his legs in the air. This way, my pelvis is pummeling him thighs.

He won't stop squirming.

Fuck, I hate crystal. No wonder you don't have gas for your car, asshole. It's cause you smoked it all up. Smoking. That's the other thing he lied about. Now that I'm facing him, his dragon's breath and exhale from lungs steeped in menthols now reach my nose. I lean away and grab his sock-covered ankles. Weird. For once, I've made a bad choice. I should have left the cock tease at home.

I reach for the poppers, snort and pop off in his ass without even letting him know I'm cumming. I pull out.

"Are you going to cum, Sir?"

"I already did."

"But what about me, papi?"

"You can go get some gas."

I threw him a five dollar bill.

He left. I know he didn't buy gas. Everything is bigger in Texas. Even the liars.1427209257094239631-2757101255806241243?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.