The Town Whore's Son

Quinn

I've just had the most intense orgasm ever and feel as if I'm floating. I've never had my cock in anything other then my hand since all the guys with whom my mom made me sleep had with just wanted to fuck me. A couple of them would fondle my cock, but like I said before they'd just do or say anything to appease their conscientious. None of them actually cared if I felt good, they just wanted to unload inside me, but at this moment there was an amazing man sitting on my cock which was shoved all the way inside his ass. I would never have believed that anyone could get that much dick in his ass. For fucks sake. If I lined-up along his stomach it would be past his navel. I looked-up and he was grinning ear to ear, still swiveling his hips and obviously enjoying himself.

At that moment I remembered something Jason had done to me that felt awesome, so I decided to give it a try. I pulled down on his hips and make my cock jump inside him. This had the effect I intended: Jason took a sudden intake of breath, his head fell forward, followed by a very loud "Oh Fuck! You're a fast learner young man. Remember that for later."

Jason starts to rise up off my dick but I hold onto his hips and lifted my hips with his motion I stayed lodged all the way in, asking "What, can't wait to get away from me now that you've taken my virginity?"

"You learn way to fast and you ARE EVIL." With that, Jason leaned forward, planting a deep kiss on my lips. Then before I knew what he had in mind, he pulled off of my dick, which, with a loud thump, smacked against my stomach. "Damn, and you said I was evil!"

"Yep. Guess we're two peas in a pod and deserve each other." He grinned down at me and then stood-up, stepping off the bed and offered me his hand. I grabbed his hand and he helped pull me out of bed. Once I was on my feet he pulled me into his embrace and held me. "I'm glad your here. I've been worried about you since I saw those welts on your back. I don't know what I would have done is someone and taken things to far and seriously hurt you," and with that he tightened his arms around me. I felt safe and comfortable. We rocked back and forth for a few seconds, but my ornery streak came out again.

"Well, if all we're going to do is stand around, we should of stayed in bed with my dick inside your ass."

Jason chuckled and responded, "Yep. You're evil alright. Guess I'll have to keep you around to protect the rest of the world from your wickedness."

"Ok, I can live with that."

Again I hugged him and Jason returned my hug with the suggestion "Why don't you jump in the shower while I make the bed. I'll join you in just a second."

"Sounds good to me."

Once in the shower with the water running through my hair everything starts to sink in. I was in love with a man who was HIV+ and who had 13 years on me, and that he had probably infected me or at least started to. I knew I could still get to the clinic and get medicine to stop it. Do I want to? I hollered "Hey Jason, can I use your shampoo?"

"Sure."

Do I have to get HIV to stay with him? I poured shampoo into my hand and start to lather up. Couldn't we just use protection? And I think about how it felt last night. How he was so patient and how incredible it felt to have him bare inside me. Was that because I loved him or does the condom deaden sensation, or was it both? I rinsed my hair, and again called-out "Can I use your body wash?"

Again, "Sure."

I wondered if there was a medication I could take so I could stay negative, even if we didn't use condoms.

"Where are the wash cloths or can I...." I jumped as Jason opens the shower door, pointing to the loofah.

"See that? That's ours." He points to the shampoo "and that? Yeah that's OURS too, as is the conditioner and ever other product in this bathroom." With that, he slapped my ass adding "This, now this, is mine as is this" he announced, wrapping his hand around my dick, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Hmm, well, that works both ways right?"

"It certainly does. Both your ass and mine belong to me, as does your dick and my dick."

"OH that's just wrong," and we both laughed.

I soaped-up as Jason washed his hair. A million thoughts were racing through my mind as I tried to organize them. We danced around the shower stall, alternating between getting wet and rinsing off. Finally I was done and made to step out of the shower, but Jason reached-out and lightly grasps my elbow, and, as I turned to see what he wanted, he leaned forward and kissed me. Then he leaned his forehead against mine, looked me in the eyes saying "Somebody thinks you're special." There was absolutely no doubt in my mind who that somebody was.

"You know I think that same somebody thinks you're special too. OH wait. I mean I think your special or somebody ... oh damn, I totally blew that didn't I?"

Jason was downright laughing his ass off, saying "Actually, baby that was just perfect. Okay, more immediate, I put your clothes in the dryer but that's going to take some time so I laid out a pair of sweats on the bed for you. The bottoms will be long but the top should be just fine. There's also underwear in the dresser across from the bed. You might want to wear some with the sweats," winking at me, then with a final peck he turned back into the spray to finish his shower.

Once in the bedroom I headed for the dresser, where in the first drawer, I found socks so I closed it and went on to the next one, which, as it turned-out, contained more different kinds of underwear than I had ever seen. Looks like someone has a thing for underwear, I thought. I couldn't help but grin as I looked through boxers, jocks, g-strings, and ass-less shorts. Now that looks like it could be fun, I thought to myself. Choosing a pair, I quickly put them on and I was dressed by the time Jason came in from the bathroom.

"You find everything ok?"

"Yep but took me forever to wade through all the underwear. I swear a couple of them tried to grab me and drag me into the drawer."

Jason turns beet red "Yeah I kind of have an underwear thing."

"Kind of? That's way more then kind of."

"So which ones did you get?" He reached around me began to slide his hands down the back of the sweat pants.

"Oh no." I push him back "if your a good boy I'll show you later."

"What if I'm bad?"

"Then I'll let you touch them."

"You know I'm going to be VERY bad?"

"Yup. I kind of planned on it when I picked them."

Jason raised an eye brow "Oh really??" as he stepped towards me.

"Ah ahh aha. NO touchy till later," I admonished, grinning ear to ear.

"Fine," Jason replied, turning towards the dresser.

"Hold on one sec mister," I said as I reached past him into the drawer with all the underwear, grabbing probably the sexiest jock I had ever seen, suggesting "You get to wear that."

"Oh really, picking out my clothing for me now. Soon people will be accusing us of being an old married couple."

His words raced through my head. A married couple? All I could do was stand there.

"Hey, hey. It's just a saying, okay? I kind of thought that was a good thing." I could clearly hear the hurt in his voice.

Looking right into his face I stated "It is love. You just caught me by surprise. I just never expected anyone would want..." It was hard for me to finish, but I spit out the obvious words "...the whore's son."

"Love, I very much want you and I'm tired of this self-description as the whore's son. You are now my man and that takes precedence. Even as we speak my DNA is combining with yours. So can we drop that awful phrase, and can you just be content to be my Quinn?"

Jason reached for me and this time I let my body fold against his chest. "Yeah, I think I can do that."

But as I leaned against him, I couldn't stop thinking about his reference to DNA, and how our DNA was now combining in my body. I wanted to be Jason's and the idea of part of him being inside me was strangely reassuring, but then the question remained, did I really want to be HIV positive, and as a follow-up, couldn't I have everything else but that?

Then, aware, perhaps, that I needed time to think, Jason got back to the mundane, saying "Ok, let's go get your stuff, and we can grab some breakfast on the way there. 'kay?"

With that we moved apart and I nodded in agreement. Heading out the door, however, Jason grabbed a jacket for each of us, remarking "I checked, your jacket is still soaked, so you might want to wear one of mine."

"Thank you."

"My pleasure. I plan on taking it off of you later" giving me a broad smile.

"Mmmm, well, that depends on just how bad you are," and we gave a chuckle, and left it there.

The trip to my house, no, to my mother's trailer, was quiet. Between eating my croissant, chasing thoughts of HIV and DNA, and worrying about dealing with my mother, I was preoccupied. Arriving at the entrance of the trailer park where I had lived most my life, I got my first real look at the grounds, and found myself thinking 'It's pretty amazing how we can live some place and never really see it'. The rusty trailers, some of them missing skirting panels, old cars sitting on blocks in the driveway, automobile parts and toys scattered all around the various yards, weeds being about the only plant that grew strongly, and, truth be told, they were sprouting up everywhere. I wanted to slide under the seat. I was so embarrassed. I never really cared. Never before had I cared about where I lived, or, for that matter, had I really registered where I lived, until I brought Jason to the dump, and not surprisingly I found myself wishing he had never seen the place.

Perhaps I should have just made some excuse to come alone but it was too late and he was here. Still I couldn't stand the idea that he would see the unvarnished truth of how I lived. Rounding the corner, we were facing my mom's trailer, and to be honest, it was one of the worst. Panels were missing, rusted or beaten, the steps were broken, cracks in the windows were sealed with tape. The whole mess should have be in a scrap yard. I glanced over at Jason. Revulsion was plainly written on his face. I'm so ashamed and just bowed my head, staring at my feet.

"Hey, love, look at me, please." I look up at Jason as he continued "Do you remember when I said I was proud of you, and you asked me how I could be proud of you, but then didn't let me answer?"

"Yeah. I remember."

"THIS is why I'm proud of you."

I was completely confused and I am sure it showed in my face, but Jason continued, and his remarks put everything in perspective. "How many of the kids who grow-up here finish school? How many of the guys your age are healthy and drug free? How many of the girls who grow-up here aren't already pregnant, or have kids, or are selling themselves - and not looking for a way to break out of this place?" With that he stopped the car in the middle of the road and pulled me over to him, saying, with great earnestness, "You've fought to keep going to school, you've kept yourself in great shape, you don't do drugs and you don't go out and sell yourself."

"But I do. My mother has guys over for me all the time," I sobbed.

"Baby, what your mother does doesn't count. YOU don't sell yourself out, your mother does. What have you been doing when you're not with your mother's 'John''? You've been going to school, doing homework and keeping your body in shape. Right? How many of the other guys you grew up with here do that? Now place, however horrible, is why I'm so proud of you. Got that? You're so much better then this world." His words gave me the strength to realize and accept the truth of his declaration.

"Thank you."

"Baby, you don't need to thank me for saying what's true."

I smiled, saying "Just park right here. I'll run in and get my things. it shouldn't take me long."

"You sure? I'll go in with you."

"No it's ok. It will be faster if I just run in. With any luck mom will be out of it, and I'll be able to grab my stuff and get out."

"Ok, baby. Your call, but if you're too long I'm coming in to get you, and Lord help anyone who gets in my way."

"You just want your clothing back."

"Nah. Just the underwear." We both giggled.

"Okay. Be right back." I took a deep breath, opened the car door and walked to my mom's trailer. I glanced back at Jason, seated in his car, and knew he was worried for me. I waved and headed up the four steps to the sliding door, through which I could see Mom smiling, seated on the couch, her hand on some guy's thigh. I slid open the door and Mom turned to look at me. Her eyes had a glassy look so I knew she was on something.

"Well, there you are" she said, asking "Where have you been, honey?"

"Around, I'm just going to grab some stuff and I wont be in your way and you can finish visiting."

"Oh Honey, John's not here to visit with me. He wants to visit with you."

John was a pudgy man, probably around 35 or so, about 5' 10' and around 250 pounds, and even when standing at the door I could tell he smelled. I had never really cared before as it had never before mattered what I thought, but this time I felt like I was going to be sick. 'Fuck it', I thought, and unbidden, the words came out "No, mom I can't."

"Of course you can, Honey. John has paid very good money to visit with you."

"No mom I can't, I....don't have any condoms."

John spoke-up saying "That's ok, young'un. I don't need em. I'm clean."

My mother, however, spoke-up: "No. No one does my boy without a condom. But that's ok. I've got plenty in my room. I'll just get you boys a couple and leave you alone to have some fun."

But I took the bull by the horns and announced "No mom, I don't need condoms. I got infected last night. I'm not clean."

"WHAT!" she screeched "How could you, after everything I've taught you? Well you just take care of John here, and we'll get you right to the clinic and they can give you them pills to stop it."

"No mom I'm not visiting with John or any other John any more. I'm leaving and I'm not coming back. I'm only here to get my stuff." And with that I headed off to my room where I grabbed my backpack with my school books, and a duffle bag into which I shoved what little clothing I owned that was decent. In the background I heard the sliding door open and close. 'Good. At least 'John' is gone', I thought. As I rooted through the drawers in my bureau, I heard Mom come to my bedroom door, but I cut her off before she could begin, saying "I'm not going to talk about this, Mom. I'm just leaving."

The voice that sounded was not Mom's, it was John "Well, I'm not much for small talk anyway, but you're not going anywhere for a while. You're mom changed her mind and said that I could leave a few marks 'cause you're being such a bad child" and with that the back of his hand, he smashed me across the check. He chuckled as I stood there, utterly stunned, and 'John' continued saying "She did say not to break anything, but you know she's not around and if you fight too much, well let's just say 'accidents happen'." John then grabbed me and yanked me around, punched me in the back of the head and then pushed my head down, forcing me to bend over. Then with his other hand he grabbed my pants and yanked them down. "My what do we have here. Such cute little fuck-me panties. You must have worn them just for me boy. Did your mamma tell you 'Daddy' was coming and to dress up so purty for him?" I heard him unzip his pants. Understanding what he intended, I struggled to extract myself from his grip, but John, who was surprisingly strong for an over-weight man, clobbered me hard above the ear.

"No, please don't, don't do this, I plead."

"That's right boy just keep begging, love it when they beg. Gonna have you begging for more here in just a sec." I hear him spit and then he's shoving his hard dick side me. I try to tighten up so he can't get in and he slaps my ass hard and shoves my head into the wall.

"You let me in first boy then you can squeeze" and with that he viciously shoves his cock into me.

"NO, NO, DON'T! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME, YOU BASTARD!"

"Oh yeah, boy, I'm going to get off in you. Don't worry about that none," and with another cruel thrust he shoved harder into my ass, again slapping me in the back of my skull.

I was dizzy from his last slap and my ears were ringing, so I just stood there, bent over, my head against the wall as he fucked me hard. As he did so, I remember thinking 'How can this be happening to me?'

Suddenly John's cock was jerked out of my ass and his weight fell off me. For a second I stood there, trying to get my balance, when I felt the trailer shaking. Looking around, I saw Jason had one hand around John's cock and my mom's cutting knife in his other hand. The cutting blade was resting under John's balls.

"You like it rough?" Jason seethed, hissing through his clenched teeth, "well, this knife is a bit too sharp for me to make it rough for you, but I'm ok with that." A small smear of blood trickled across the knife blade, and down 'John's' thigh.

"Fuck, no, DON'T! Please! Don't!"

"You know, I believe I just heard my LOVER say the same thing to you and how did you respond? I believe you told him to keep on begging." Jason was face is crimson with rage, and he was practically spitting in the other man's face. I notice that the blood was running a bit more quickly, and I could tell Jason was close to killing this piece-of-shit-of-a-man, and I knew I'd loose him if that happened.

"Love, please," I gasped, "I need your help, please," I begged him. "Just let him go, and let's get the fuck out of here."

Jason looked at me, and then back at John.

"If I ever see you again, I'll fuckin' kill you, and if I ever see you near my lover I'll kill you slowly. Do I make myself clear?"

The terrified man nodded.

"Now get the fuck out of here," and with that Jason shoves the bastard down the hall. I could hear 'John' scrambling to get out the sliding door and then he was gone. In turn, I dropped to the floor, not believing what had transpired, shaking and sobbing. I couldn't control myself. I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to stop the tremors. Then Jason was there. holding me tightly.

"Oh my god, love, I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner. I saw your mother leave and thought she was upset and letting you pack. Fuck! Your own mother left you with him! No never mind that. I never want you to have to come back here. Helping me to my feet, he herded me to the exit.

"Wait, I need my backpack."

"I will get you new clothing. There is NOTHING in this fucking hell hole you need!"

"Jason, I need my backpack."

"I'll get you new clothing."

"Jason, its my school books I need. My math book."

"I'll get you a new math book."

"Jason, I need that specific book."

"Why?"

"'Cause that's the one I had when I met you. That's the first problem you helped me solve. I need that book."

Jason stood there staring at me, then clutched me tighter to his chest, sobbing and shaking as much as was I. "Lover, you have no idea how proud I am of you, and how much you mean to me." With that Jason grabbed my back pack and we were gone.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

I like the suggestion of PEP and PrEP. Whether that is the outcome or not is, for me, less important than you bringing the concept up indirectly. The progressio n is really nice, romantic. A gay poz barebacker romance. Cool!

Jason

I'm so livid I can barely control myself. The only thing keeping me from hunting down that guy and Quinn's mother is Quinn's need of me right now. How anyone could do that, how anyone could allow and consent to that being done to their own child is beyond me. I pour Quinn into the passenger seat, toss his pack into back so I can belt him in and rush around to get in the drivers side. Starting the engine I floor it and the car takes off like a bat out of hell. I'm racing through the mobile park my only thought is to get Quinn home and safe. Just as we are leaving the park to turn on the main road I see Quinn's mother and sure enough she spots us as well. She starts to walk towards my car, but stops after looking at my eyes, instead she just smiles and waves. Fucking bitch I think to myself and pull onto the main road gunning the engine to get Quinn home. He's shaking uncontrollably and he's got the sup-subs and can't seem to stop. I'm really starting to get worried. Ten minutes later I'm pulling into the driveway and he's not any better in fact he's worse. His face is all red and he now has the hiccups. I bail out of the drives seat, run around my car, practically tearing the door off getting it open, unbuckle Quinn and quickly grab him and run to the house. I'm trying to juggle Quinn and get my house keys, finally I just stand him on his feet, keeping my arm around him and get the house key and get us in. My poor Quinn is about to shake himself apart and is all glassy eye'd like he's in shock. I pick him up again and run for the bathroom. Dumping him in the shower I shock him with a blast of cold water. He jerks around and finally seems to come to, so I immediately turn the hot water on and bring the temperature back up, and get in with him and hold him tight against my chest. He's still shaking but not as bad and his hiccups and tears have stopped. I just hold him for a few more but he seem so despondent. I'm trying to think, trying to come up with a plan to break though, and suddenly I know what to do. I turn us so that his back his facing the shower spray and I reach over for the shampoo. Getting a generous amount I start to wash and massage Quinn's hair, running my fingers through is hair, gently messaging his scalp. Then I wrap an arm around his waist and with my other hand I gently tilt him back so that his head is in the water. He blinks as a few drops splash his face, and his eyes seem to focus a bit more and he looks at me. I smile down and him and then lean forward and devour his lips. I breath a deep sigh of relief when I feel Quinn's arms reach up and cross over my neck and he begins to kiss me back.

"Hey baby, welcome back I missed you. Next time you go on a vacation take me with you okay?" Quinn starts crying again but its a more relaxed sound and without the shaking, its more like he's just letting something go.

"Okay" he nods his head.

I turn Quinn back around and set him on the bench, turning around I switch the nob around to bath, hit the lever to stop up the drain then turn back around . I remove my sneakers and then quickly shuck the rest of my clothing tossing them in the sink. Then I kneel down and start to undress Quinn. I gently remove his shoes, then his shirt and set them on the rug, now comes the hard part I'm afraid that removing his sweat bottoms might set him off after what just happened. I look up at his face and he's still with me.

"Hey baby I don't want to upset you but you look really funny in my shower with your cloths on, mind if I take these off and I gently tug on the legs of his pants. He looks down and me and a very small grin crosses his face.

"Well I guess almost removing a man's balls with a knife would make you bad so ya I think you've meet the requirements to do that."

I stretch my arms forward, wrap them around his waist and pull him from the bench to my lap, the sweatpants completely forgotten. "Love I'd do anything for you. You know that right?"

"Yeah I kind of figured that out today."

I kiss him tenderly and deeply then patting his butt I motion for him to stand.

"Ugh that's hard on the legs" I say as I unfold them out from under me and then squat on my heals. I grab the sweats by the waist band and pull them down revealing Quinn's gorgeous butt in pair of my backless underwear. "OH NICESS" I can't help but say and set the pants on the bench.

"Hmm you like"

"OH very much so" I turn him around to get a better view and notice some red streaks in the crease of his ass. I have to take a deep breath to keep my temper.

"You okay" He's looking down over his shoulder at me.

"OH yeah just loving the view" I don't want to bring back the memory of the event so try to cover up my reaction. "I think I'll enjoy these a lot more later though I'm a little wiped out at the moment. Hey baby hand me the body wash okay."

Quinn reaches behind him and over my head to hand me to soap. I pour some into my hand, reach around Quinn and put the bottle on the bench. Rubbing my hands together I start at his ankles and slowly slide/wash my way up his legs. When I get to his butt I start at his hips and just run my hands down his cheeks being careful not to get to far into his crack. I want to get rid of the blood without him seeing and I don't want to hurt him anymore by scraping sensitive tissue. So I just start a washing circles on both checks and letting my thumbs gently wash away the traces of blood. The water level is getting pretty high now so I reach around and turn it off. "Okay hon let me turn around and you just slide down and relax against me and I can get the rest of you that way."

"I still have underwear on"

"Leave em you look hot"

"I can wash myself."

"Yeah I know but I need to do this right now and I think you need it as well."

"Okay, yeah I think your right." He steps around me and I re-position myself. Quinn sits down in the water which causes him to hiss and his eyes widen when it touches his hole. I put my arms around his chest and pull him against me tucking my chin in the space between his head and shoulder.

"Its okay love it will stop in just a sec" I then distract him by nibbling on his earlobe. Soon he starts relax against me and I lean back against the raised bench of the tub. My head bumps the body wash and knocks it into the water. I grab the floating bottle, open the top and pour a little onto Quinn's chest.

"Hey that's cold you know"

"OH, I don't think you'll get frostbit from it" I chuckle. I snap the lid shut and then start to rub my hands though the soap and all across his chest. I let my fingers circle around his small nipples and just gently brush over the top of them. Quinn tilts his head back and looks at me.

"Can I have a kiss?" he says smiling at me.

"You sir, can have anything you want."

"Anything" he says rather seriously

"Anything" babe

"Okay but for now I just want a kiss."

I slide a bit to one side and tuck him into my arm and he tilts his head and we kiss. Its soft, tender and very full of need. Not just his need to know that someone loves him but my need to know that he's still mine and he's going to be alright. As we kiss I hug him to me. Finally I break our lip lock and kiss his check then his ear, down to his neck and shoulder. Quinn moans softly and leans into each kiss. I notice that he's starting to get aroused by the growing bulge in the underwear, Lord knows I am, but I also know this isn't the time. Not yet to soon and he's hurt. "Okay baby, why don't you just relax in here for a bit more, I'm going to shove all these wet cloths into the wash and call for Chinese and have them deliver lunch and dinner cause I'm not feeling like cooking at all today." Quinn sits up so I can slide out. I step out and then reach in for the pants on the bench and the cloths on the rug. I can't help myself and I wring them out over his head.

"HEY!" he sputters as water splashes into his mouth, then starts splashing water at me.

"No no no, water has to stay in the shower" and I dance back out of the way.

"You cheat!"

"Yep damn right I do." I grin and walk back over to Quinn. I lean in and kiss him on the head, he flicks some water at me <like I didn't see that coming>, so of course I lean over and hit a button on the bench. The jets on the side of the tub shoot out a blast of cold water before warming up and of course the turbulence of the water splashes water all over Quinn's face. I quickly grab the cloths in the sink and move for the door calling back "I told you I cheat!"

I hear some inarticulate words coming from the bathroom and figure I probably don't want to know what they are and grin to myself.

I reach the laundry closet and remember that Quinn's cloths are in the dryer. Was it really just last night that he showed up at my door? Damn it seems like its been forever so much has happened.

Quinn

"Lousy stinking cheater!" I yell at my retreating lover. Lover, wow, this awesome man is my lover. Not sure how all this happened but we went from friends straight to lovers and skipped the whole boyfriend thing. And you know what? That's just fine with me. I'm happy with him and at this point I'm pretty positive he's happy with me. The look on his face as he held that knife to John's nuts should scare the hell out of me but it actually makes me grin and just a little turned on. Okay more then a little. Its arousing to have someone that loves you so much that he'd do that to someone. "Mental note to self. Do NOT make Jason really mad" I think to myself but I'm not really afraid as I know he would never hurt me no matter what. But Heaven help anyone else that does. I lean into one of the jets and let it beat against my back, it feels so good and I just want to lay here in the tub forever. I take the underwear off and wad them up and tuck them behind my head to use as a pillow and close my eyes. I must have dozed off cause I feel Jason lips against my eyelids first one then the other then my forehead.

"Hey they say some guys get sexy as they get older but if you prune up much more I'm gonna have to trade you in"

"OH well at least my wrinkles are from sitting in the water to long what's your excuse OLD MAN," Jason clutches both hands over his heart and staggers back.

"OUCH that hurts."

"Well they say you hurt the ones you love." I snicker.

"I'll remember that" Jason retorts

"Yeah sure you got old timers you'll forget as soon as you close your eyes"

"Evil child"

"You taught me well"

"Ok Ok I give" and Jason is laughing while holding his hands up in surrender. "Food's here. I should have asked if you like Chinese, hope you do, and I ordered a bunch of different stuff since I wasn't sure what you'd like."

"I love Chinese and I like it all so we're good."

"Excellent then get your tired wrinkled ass out of the tub and come eat" and then he runs down the hall.

"YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD DON'T YOU!

"YES!"

"Bitch"

"Thank you for the compliment"

"I'm never going to win this one"

"About time you figure that out"

"Okay Okay I give" I laugh

"Good thing I got plenty more"

I just shake my head and giggle getting out of the tub. I'm look in the mirror and see that I've got one hell of a black eye that covers half of the right side of my face. I had better check to see how bad I've been torn up. Mom's set me up with some rough men but nothing like this. No I think to myself that bitch is not my mother, Dina, as set me up with some real assholes but this guy was the worst. I slide my finger carefully between my check and press against my ass. Its sore and tender but I've had worse. I glance at my finger and notice there's just a smidgen of blood but nothing to be worried about. Well at least he was clean so I don't have to worry about anything. OH and it hits me again that I'm probably already infected. I still have time if I want to go see a Dr. and I know Jason would still want me either way. So I could have it all without the hiv. But then I wouldn't have Jason's DNA in me. I know its silly but the thought of him always being a part of me, being inside me is reassuring. Suddenly I'm sure what I want and the thought is already making me hard. I walk back to the tub and grab the underwear and slip them back on. Being wet they cling and mold around my body clearing showing my arousal. But cock is working its way up to full mast. I head down the hall to the front room and Jason is sitting on the couch near the tv, opposite the one he folded out for me last night. He's in running shorts and wife beater and looks hot as hell, with an open box of Chinese in one hand, chop sticks in the other. hmm how convenient I think Jason looks up and see's that I'm wearing the underwear again and can clearly see my cock trying to burst through. I'm still not fully hard but the tip of my cock is just under the waistband. Jason's eyes get huge as his mouth falls open after a convulsive swallow.

"Ahh hon shouldn't we wait a bit?"

I walk over to him and take the food and sticks out of his hands. Then I turn my whole body around, bending at the waist so my butt is right in his face and put the food on the table top. I can feel Jasons breath on my ass as he exhales and I lean back a little more. Jason's hands roam up my leg, to my ass and spreads them. He blows on my injured ass and it stings a little but I expect it to hurt more in a bit.

"Baby your still hurt, there's still some blood. Honey we should wait."

"No this is the best time."

At first he looks confused, then I can see on his face he understands what I mean.

"Baby, you know there is still time for you to get medication. You have about 72 hours we can take you now or even in the morning."

"Jason, you said you'd so anything for me right?"

"Yes love but.."

"But nothing. I've made up my mind. I want you to be in me forever. I need you to always be with me, I really need for you to breed me and make me yours."

Jason is panting I can see his need warring with what he thinks is right. I lean back and push my ass right into his face. He groans loudly and his tongue starts circling my hole. Hands grab my cheeks and pull them apart to give the invading tongue better access. The tip of his tongue shoot right into my ass, probing me, opening me up. He darts, and flutters and seems to be touching everything around my hole and deep inside me as well. The sensation is unreal. I've heard about rimming but I only had one guy do it and only long enough to get me wet enough for him to push in. No one's ever done it with this much excitement or finesse. I have to steady myself by placing my hands on the table in front of me.

"OH FUCK!" I'm practically screaming.

"Hmm later"

Now Jason stands up, turns me around and kisses me. He reaches around and grabs my ass and picks me up. My legs automatically wrap around his waste. Holding me up with one hand he reaches down and slides his cock out the top of his shorts and taps the tip of it over my ass. I can feel his toxic precum oozing over my torn tissues. His arm is starting to shake so he lets go of his cock and again grabs my cheeks, but now the head is tight up against my opening and he's got precum leaking like a facet all over it. He starts to carry me this way towards the bedroom, and with ever step his cock is pulsing against me and making me more slick.

Gasping into his mouth "hon there's a bed right there"

"Hhm hmph and there's one right over here" and he take another step down the hall and pushing the head of his dick into my ass and dripping more venom into me. We get to the laundry closet and he sets me on top of the washer. OMG! He just leans me back and just stands there with his cock head inside me while the washer churns me around it. The sensation is unreal. Neither of us is moving, yet both of us are panting like we running for our lives. Jason pulls his dick out and rests the tip against my quivering ass. As the washer churns his cock rotates around my opening almost going in but not quit driving me up the fucking wall. I feel a wetness dripping down the crack of my ass and I reach around with my hand and scoop some up with my fingers. Its really slick and I lick it and its his precum but it seems like there's a ton of it. I literally can feel it running down my crack. Jason start to push a bit more in and soon he has it up to the crown and amazingly there is very little pain. This man has super lube is all I can say. He leans forward more and I feel another inch of cock slide in and its getting a bit more painful as he gets pretty thick fast, but then I forget about it as he brings his face to mine and kisses me. The washer clicks and it stops which is just as well since I'm about ready to scream my head off. Jason holds still and we both seem to need to catch our breath which is pretty amazing since we really haven't done anything and there's still 6 more inches to go.

"Wow always wanted to try that" he says.

"You've never done that before? How did you know?"

"We'll I've heard stories and thought it could be fun but have never really had anyone to try that with."

I wrap my arm back around his neck as the washer starts to drain. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course"

"How many guys have you been with?"

"6"

"6?! That's it!?!"

"Yeah hon the last guy I was with was the one that infected me and I didn't want to do that to anyone else."

I'm hit with a couple of realizations all at once. 1 I've slept with a hell of a lot more men the he has, 2 He's so afraid of infecting someone that he's been celibate till me and 3 I will be the only one with his dna. Before I can over analyze the washer clicks again and Jason leans forward and whispers

"You ready?"

"For?" I know he's not ready to cum yet so I confused as to what he means. Then the washer hits spin cycle. Its starts to rock and jump causing his cock to slide, twist and turn in my ass. "OH FUCK OH FUCK" I'm screaming as his cock is hitting every spot possible in my ass. I can feel Jason sliding deeper into me and its like his cock has to kiss and slime every part of my tunnel as it works its way deeper 1 inch then 2 inches more. Spreading his precum, his seed and his virus into every pore of my ass. I've never felt anything like this, never even dreamed that having a man inside me could feel this great. My cock has long since escaped its confinement and is leaving a trail of its own across our stomachs. As the washer moves us around my cock is sliding all around, my foreskin rubbing back and forth across my glands. I can't stand the stimulation any longer.

"Oh My GOD I'm CUMING!" and just as my cock spurts its first shot onto our stomachs Jason lunges and shoves the last 4 inches in all at once. Rushing right though my second opening. The pain is intense and I can feel my ass tearing open inside and out but it all just seems to meld into my orgasm and the pain and the pleasure all become one. Jason is swiveling his hips and rotating his cock inside me working me through my orgasm, working his cock and precum all through me.

"Sorry love but we needed to tear you up a bit more to make sure you take. If I didn't knock you up before you will be by the end of tonight."

My cock jerks at what he's saying and even though I've just shot I'm more then ready for more.

"Promise" I gasp as the washer make a rather sudden jump.

"Oh yeah" and he jerks his cock inside me and I know he's poring more of his toxic lube in my ass. Then he starts to long dick me. He pulls so far back that I can feel him lubing up the outside of my hole then he slowly slides the full length steadily till his pubic hairs are pushed up against my ass. I trust up to get as much as I can into me. He pulls back again and I hear myself whimper at the loss. I'm becoming completely focused on Jason thick cock sliding in and out of me. I don't ever want it to end then Jason picks me up again and starts to walk us into the bedroom with his cock buried deep in me. Each step causes me to see stars between the pain of him having shoved so hard through my second opening. I know he's torn me up there.

"Ok can't get the angle I want so we'll finish this up in here" and with that he flops us both onto the bed which cause him to first slide almost completely out then when he lands on top of me punches right though into my deepest parts as he pins my body to the bed with his cock.

"OH fuck" the pain on that one has bought tears to my eyes and I automatically try to scoot up and away from him.

"I know baby it hurts and there will be some more pain but I'm going to make this more pleasure then pain. But we got a job to do" and then he angle himself up slightly and slides his dick back and right across my prostate. My cock jumps and out shoots some precum from my dick.

"Hmm yes now that's the angle I wanted. Baby do you know how hot it is to see you shoot like that when I do this?" and he shoves back in at that same angle and hits my sweet spot like a battering ram. My cock shoots out even my precum and I'm shaking my head from side to side. Jason pulls back so that he's resting right on my prostate and starts his short quick jabs that he know's drives me insane.

"Oh Fuck Oh god" I grab his ass trying to pull him in deeper but he has complete control and wont move any more then his short jabs. I change tactics and grab his shoulders and try to leverage my ass up but he's figure out what I'm trying to do and has his hands grabbing my hips and holding me right where he wants me.

"What's wrong baby need more."

"OH my gawd yes more please Jason give me more!"

"Okay hon"

And then he does..but not much more. Now instead of just "tapping" my prostate its feels like he's only rubbing the head of his dick over it. Its more but not enough.

"OH fuck Jason your fucking killing me FUCK ME!"

"I will hon"

I'm experiencing the most intense torture I could ever imagine. He's keeping me on the verge of not enough and to much. Hitting my sweet spot is sending jolts like electricity all through my body yet he's not moving enough to push me over the top.

I can't hold still and I'm squirming all over the bed alternating between trying to get away and trying to impale myself further. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. Trying to distract myself I notice he still has his wife beater on. Gravity makes it gap in front and I can barely make out his tattoo. The bio-hazard one. The hiv one. I reach down and pull his shirt up.

"Skin I must feel your skin" I gasp out.

He stops for a second to help me lift his shirt up and that's when I strike. I dig my heals into his ass and shove his pole all the way inside me at the same time I wrap my hands around his back and pull his chest to me and plant my lips right on his tattoo. IIt only takes a split second for all this to register with Jason and then he lets out a groan and I can feel his huge thick cock spreading its toxic load deep inside me. Jason's hips start to buck and he's pulling all the way out and slamming back in. His cock is making sure to tear me up every way it can and then to coat the wounds with its toxic spit. After about the 3rd thrust my body overloads and I'm shooting my second load and oh my god its 100 times more powerful then the first one. I'm overloaded with sparks, flames my body is fucking encompassed and overflowing with the power of my orgasm. I trusting up to meet Jason and then pulling away and thrusting again. I can't seem to get enough of his cock, and this virus laden seed. My body has to have it. Finally I cant seem to shoot any more and there are spots swimming around my eyes. Finally I just close my eyes and drown in it all.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1