[iBLASTinside] Today

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

To arrange a fuck takes effort. I'm not much into that effort today. I'm frankly not much into anything today. I stare out into a gray cloudy sky that's spitting a little rain.

It's more than halfway through my birthday and mostly I've just recouped from travel and wrapped up the last two work days. With more travel in the weeks ahead, my weekends are mostly work catch-up days.

If you're wondering whether I fucked over my travel in Denver, the answer is a resounding no, but it's not for lack of trying. I did meet a reader (a fellow top) and we had drinks and a great chat. However, due to the fact we were within a security perimeter, it made access to my hotel close to impossible. I actually attempted to get us both a bottom but gave up.

So maybe I'll get Rocky Mountain ass next time I'm there.

On to today.

I'm 43. I'm not depressed. I'm not enthused. I've found I'm just somewhere in between. I'd like to fuck an ass. I just don't want to beg the Craigslist or BarebackRT or A4A gods for that chance. I also don't want to pay four weeks salary for that opportunity.

So it sit indifferent at an iPad, wondering if the silver lining ever appears of if a hot ass (semi-hot would even be acceptable) would land in my lap tonight.

s_1600.jpg

I took this photo in Arizona. Something remotely sexual about it. I was thinking: "Between a rock and a hard place." Guess what's there. A cactus. And how savory was all those pricks be?

P.S. A special thank you to several of my friends out there who worked really hard to provide me with gifts and reminders of my birthday. I've received many wishes in my inbox, on Twitter, on Facebook, in PayPal and at my doorstep all week. Thank you all. I appreciate every wish, no matter in what form they come, whether it's a photo of a cum shot, a tweet or a new pair of Diesel underwear.

There is a couple of men especially I want to thank. To the fellow European geek, I've really appreciated the adornment provided to my wardrobe.

And, to my California friend, how can I express my gratitude? My ears, my lap and so much more benefit from your kindness. I will continue to write and write more dedicated to you.1427209257094239631-140920782393281369?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.