[Spreading My Legs] WHILE THE BOYFRIENDS AWAY

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

There were a few days last month when the city was in a state of emergency due to the bitter cold and snowfall we received. State of emergencies mean no work for us so I had the day off. I got all my chores done around the house and jumped online to check out the local weather and to see when the driving ban was going to be lifted. The ban would be lifted at noon so I jumped at the chance to see if any other guys were as stir crazy and horny as I was.

I sent out a few smiles and hi's to a couple profiles. One guy I had chatted with a few times before but we had never connected. His profile said he was a sub bottom and loved to be fucked and used raw. He had a few pics of his body on his main profile and looked well enough in shape for me. Pierre is 37, 6'2", 185 and uncut (which I wasn't to see). We chatted more and made plans to get together.

fa063527de7c3b9fef4f9601ca60018e_3%5B1%5D.jpg

Pierre's body

I clean off the car and pull out of my driveway. The roads have been plowed but are still slick with ice in some spots. I make my way to his house and park in front. I climb over a snowbank and enter the sunporch and knock on the door. I can hear the TV on but there is no answer. After a few more knocks, the door opens. I enter and take off my boots. Pierre is dressed in tight shorts and a tank top. His pouch and ass looks great.

He leads me to his bedroom and we begin to make out. Our tongues wrestle as I grab his hard ass cheeks. I slip my hands into the waist band of his shorts and he pulls them off along with his shirt. He is now dressed in sneakers and a pair of assless briefs. He undoes my jeans and pulls them down and off. He bends at the waist and mouths my hardening cock through my briefs as I find his lubed shaved hole. I kick off my briefs and shove my cock into his mouth. He drops to his knees and swallows me to the root. I grab his head and face fuck him a bit. I look around the room and see a bottle of poppers on the bed, lots of sneakers all arranged nicely on a shelf, framed pictures of he and his partner are scattered around the room as well.

He is an excellent cocksucker and has my cock dripping precum quickly. I stand him up and we kiss. I tell him get on all fours so I can eat his hole. He pulls the assless briefs off and is just now in a jock and sneakers. My tongue finds his smooth hole and I lap at it. He moans and hits the popper bottle. My cock is rock hard in my hand. I tongue his hole for quite awhile before flipping him on his back and shoving my tongue back down his throat.

I pull his jock off and find his cock is locked up in a chastisty device. He tells me in his french accent that he needs to get pounded. I waste no time in lining my cock up with his hole and slam in. I sink in on the first thrust and begin fucking him hard. He moans and begs for me not to stop. His legs are over my shoulders and I am balls deep in him. Pierre is in hog heaven and snorts more poppers. I pull my cock out and drag his head over the edge of the bed and face fuck him...letting his taste his ass juices on my dick. I pinch and pull his nipples as my balls bang off his forehead. I have him lift his legs so I can play with his hole as he blows me.

I move around and end up with my tongue buried back into his opened up hole. I lick the inner walls of his ass and then rise and shove my cock back in. I can hear and feel my nuts slapping off his ass as I continue to pound him hard. He then asks if I want to fuck him in his sling. I agree and we head to the basement.

04e16577164d9fae431bcacb67ee2868_3%5B1%5D.jpg

Pierre's ass

The basement is cold and bare....just some things on storage shelfs, a washer and dryer and in the far corner a sling is up. I follow him to the sling and he jumps into it and slides his ass to the edge. I kneel and again my tongue finds his fucked hole. I lick the ass juices and we kiss. The coldness hasn't affected my cock at all so I shove it back into his ass and using the sling rock him back and forth onto my prick. I pull my cock entirely out and roughly push it back in. Pierre is loving this and begging for my load. It doesn't take long and soon I am unloading deep in his hole. I lift his ass up and plunge deep...forcing my load deeper into his guts. I pull out and walk around to the edge of the sling and allow him to clean my dick.

We go back upstairs and begin to dress. We make some small talk and he tells me that his partner keeps his cock locked up but he can use his holes for anyone he wants. I notice the tattoo on his arm. It is a spider web design and some words written in Arabic. I ask what is means. Pierre tells me it translates into "Kept Cumdump."

Fitting....

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.