[iBLASTinside] Q&A: Pick Three

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Q: Pick three people to have with you if you were locked in building over a weekend (Friday afternoon until Monday morning) and why.

A. I've got to admit, this is among the more interesting questions I've received.

The rules of this "locked in a building" scenario were non-specific, so I'm going to be liberal. Of course, in my head, I'm debating whether to make this an all out sex orgy for a weekend or go for something a little more interesting like an intellectual orgy.

I considered inviting Jesus Christ. Here's the problem with a weekend. I won't know what the fuck he's saying cause he'll probably be talking in Aramaic. Same thing for most of the other major heads of religion.

Of course I could go political on your ass and try some founding fathers. I'd love to get Abraham Lincoln or even Ronald Reagan to prove to these assholes in office today that what they're trying to do in the name of "founding fathers" is bullshit. But, oh yea, I'm locked in the fucking building so I won't have any proof.

So I have some historical folks with whom I've always been fascinated like Queen Elizabeth I, Jack the Ripper and Benjamin Franklin. Chances are, though, Jack would kill us all and putting such a group together would be less than compatible.

So guess what? That just puts me back at an orgy. A big old sexual orgy. And I hope to gawd there's some food and beverage in the building somewhere.

Now which three people should I choose? Do I go with friends like @meetthebreeder or @Sicilian40, both ot whom I imagine would be great conversationalists and an even better fucks but I've never actually met? But they're also both tops.

@kevintasitci.JPGDo I go with three bottoms so I have three bottoms to fuck at will and sample one by one from among the following: @nikeathlete, @ohboy88, @Barebacksailor, @HungryBottom, @TheRealJayFox, @kevintasitci, @londonboifb, @JDan720, @fratboycunt, @JulianDPaul, @JustinPacleb, @bikeguy13 or @BubbleJock? They're just on the top of my list of hundreds I'd like to fuck. There's also the XXX stars I want to fuck.

@codykyler.jpgSo let's be honest. I'd make it a lottery and pull three names out of a hat. What I did was take the names from my lists on Twitter for "Guys I Want to Fuck," "Friends," "Bareback," "Kinda Hot," and "XXX Stars." Some folks appear on these lists multiple times (so their chances were slightly better). I created a routine to randomly pick three lines.

@davyrobson.JPGThe losers of the lottery were as follows:

- @codykyler

- @daveyrobson

- @kevintasitci

Just out of curiosity, I ran the routine again to see who lost the second time and this came up:

- @jtbritto

- @meetthebreeder

- @JustinPacleb

Interesting, huh?

Ask anything. I'll answer.1427209257094239631-3170497362938873008?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.