[iBLASTinside] Q&A: Cum Outta Bottoms

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Q. A bud says he 'fucked the cum outta' the bottom. Do bottoms really cum just from getting fucked?

A. Oh, absolutely. If you have never fucked the cum out of a bottom, you're doing something wrong. I've both made a bottom cum without touching his cock and I've caused milky cum to flow from the cock without an orgasm.

This is a simple physical reaction to the cock stimulating the prostate. Bottoms are simple creatures. If you would like to see this occur, may I suggest these steps.

1. Capture a bottom.

2. Prevent the bottom from experiencing sexual pleasure for a period of time. I recommend a period of at least two weeks. A month will make it even more intense.

3. Fuck the bottom but don't let him touch his cock and don't cum too fast. You want to fuck him where your cock stimulates his prostate. My cock points up at my belly button so it makes it simple if I face the bottom.

4. Watch the bottom cum.

If the bottom doesn't cum, he did not experience a sufficient amount of time without sexual satisfaction. So you will have to start the experiment all over again.

Please note that I do start this this capturing the bottom. I am serious. I know a lot of bottoms. I know a lot of nice bottoms and many I am friends with outside the bedroom.

mycummyass.jpg

Bottoms are kind of like cats. They will show their ass to absolutely anyone. And given the chance, they will get fucked. Whether or not they cum, a fuck is satisfactory to them as a bottom and they won't think it counts.

It does.

Bottoms like to lie about this kind of shit. That's why you cannot trust them when it comes to fucking. No matter the mind-blowing orgasm you promise them, they're going to do whatever they can to get cock in their ass. They're wired that way. They can't help it.

In a way, I'm glad for it because they're convenient when I'm horny. But sometimes you feel a little sorry for them, don't you?

No. Actually I don't feel sorry for them at all.

Anyway, I'm just telling you how you get a bottom to cum while you fuck them. Don't know why you care for that to happen. But that's how it happens. Good luck finding a bottom who you can lock up long enough for that to happen.

Ask anything. I'll answer.

1427209257094239631-5387381801204970081?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.