[iBLASTinside] Q&A: One Thing

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Q. What's the one thing that you've thought about for a long time, but never tried, sexually?

A. The answer to that particular question isn't quite as straightforward as it would seem. I've attempted, tried and indulged most every sexual act that exists in the known world. My desires emerge from a scenario rather than a particular act.

I hate to get all up in your grill on the word you chose, but you wrote "thing," which had a significantly broad meaning, so I will take it as such. If you read my fuck fiction blog (at http://ibifuckfiction.blogspot.com) you are actually reading my fantasies. I am indulging those things in which I wish would occur and for which I consider in my thoughts.

I enjoy fucking straight men. I personally have a category for fucking straight men (and I have fucked then before and imagine I will fuck them again). All men have a prostate and I imagine they find something stimulating that organ to be very enjoyable.

I desperately would enjoy seeing how much I could entice a straight male stripper. How much money (or other stuff) would it take to get him to take a cock up his ass? What about a raw cock? How fucked up is his past that he turns to dancing naked and letting strange old men feel him up?

What would people do for money? How far does it go? I believe it's actually limitless yet I still want to see how manipulative people would get for the cash. Some people would have no problem with certain things but would stop other places. I'm curious.

People and their sexual nature away from the moral compasses of others' watchful eyes intrigue me. I've had opportunity to exploit and experience it. So this is where I find both enjoyment and curiosity. That mindfuck arena is where I like to play.</p>Ask anything. I'll answer.

1427209257094239631-5825952861314145014?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.