[Spreading My Legs] PRETTY IN PINK PT. 1

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

The girlfriend was at work again so I get an email from Bart. He is looking to get his hole fucked and bred again. Bart is the guy I wrote about a couple stories back that has a girlfriend and loves to dress in her panties and get fucked bare. He has such a hot ass and hole that I told him I would be right over. He tells me that the front door will be unlocked and he will be wearing a new pair of her panties. On the way over he texts me and says he will hook his phone up to his TV and show me pictures of he and his girlfriend fucking.

I park on the street and walk up the snowy driveway to his door. I kick the snow off my boots and enter the house. He is sitting in his recliner in a robe. I sit on the opposite couch and take off my boots and coat. By the time I walk over to him, he has opened his robe to show me his hard cock in the lacy pink panties.

DSCI6219.JPG

Bart's hard on

I reach down and rub his cock and drop to my knees to taste the precum that has formed on the head. I pull him closer to the edge of the chair and tell him to lift his legs so I can see his hole. He does as "daddy" tells him. I snap some pics and then tell him to stand up and show my his body in the panties.

DSCI6220.JPG

DSCI6221.JPG

DSCI6222.JPG

Bart is his girlfriend's panties

Bart rises and hooks his phone up to the TV and starts scanning through his pictures. There are no face pics but lots of shots of her pussy and ass along with a few shots of his hard cock inside her. He finds some pics of his friend's girlfriend on his phone as well. In one picture it shows her pussy with a load of cum in it...hot! Bart is jacking off while I am rubbing his ass. I soon drop to my knees behind him and pull the panties down a bit so I can lick and taste his "pussy". He bends slightly and gives me further access to his hole.

I stand and kick off my jeans and rub my hard cock up and down the crack of his ass while I reach around and slowly jack his cock. His dick is oozing precum. I swipe my fingers across the tip of his dick and bring the precum to his lips. He hesitates a second but then licks my fingers clean.

I slip off my shirt and sit in his recliner. I tell him to come over and suck my dick. He kneels before my spread legs and licks the shaft before taking me down his throat. I tell him to look at me as I snap his picture. He jacks his dick as he stares me in the eyes.

DSCI6223+-+Copy.JPG

DSCI6224.JPG

Bart sucking my dick

Bart is a good cocksucker and has me on the verge. I pull him off and we rub our cocks together. His precum coats my shaft. He rubs the head of his dick on my hole too. My hole is soon wet with his precum as well.

DSCI6225.JPG

Our cocks

I have Bart stand oup and bend over. I want to see his hole and to taste it again. He bends at the hips and reaches back and spreads his hole. My tongue is immediately inserted into his smooth butt. I lick and spit on the hole. He grinds his ass back into my nose. I slowly jack my cock as I tongue fuck him.

DSCI6226.JPG

DSCI6227.JPG

DSCI6228.JPG

Bart's hole

I lay on the area rug and have Bart stand above me. I tell him to slowly lower his ass on my face. I watch as he squats and his hole opens up. He sits down on my tongue and rides my face. He leans over, opening his hole even more, and swallows my dick. He is moaning and squirming on my tongue. I ask if he is ready to be fucked and he says "Yes please".....

To Be Continued

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.