[Sperm Pig] 19 Load Night

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

This happened a few years back, but it still ranks as the most loads/cocks I’ve ever taken in one evening.

I had a buddy at the time who had a big ol dick and he loved to cum and piss up my ass. During one of our sessions he mentioned that he was going to a sex party the following weekend. A leather party. I said it wounded like fun and I’d like to maybe go sometime. He said he’d talk to the host and see about an invite.

A couple days later I get an email invite and I have to send a few pics so they can check me out. I do, and I’m approved— but it’s an anything goes leather party. I have to wear leather of some sort.

My buddy loans me a harness to wear (I have a jock and boots) and we drive to the party together (it’s 1.5 hours away).

When we get there we split up and I go exploring. The house where the party is huge with well over 100 leather clad men and there is sex happening everywhere. There is a garage with 4 slings and gloryhole booths. There is a sling outside in the screened in porch. There are fuck beds upstairs and piss play in the bathrooms, and closets for doing dark deeds, etc. And there is a basement that is roped off but has a red light on.

I asked about the basement- and was told that’s the host’s special dungeon which may or may not get used this party.

I drink some beer and suck a few cocks and end up taking a quick load up my ass in a glory hole booth from a hot “partnered” guy. He says he should’ve used a condom and not to tel his partner.

No problem. I mean, I know condoms are a good idea, but I had just started to realize that I was kind of a cum pig bottom. And I wanted to collect at least a couple loads at this party.

Then as I’m wandering I run into this furry daddy in a harness, chaps, and cap. We start making out and I start sucking his thick pipe. 7.5”. Thick. Straight. Uncut. Beautiful.

He wants to fuck me and I tell him I’m a bit shy and can we go someplace darker? We sneak off to this walk in closet and soon I’m on all 4’s and he’s squirting lube up my ass.

I hit the poppers and he starts laying that pipe. I’m dizzy and in heaven and loving being stretched by his raw, uncut meat. We’re fucking for awhile and I’m begging for him to breed me like the fun pig bottom slut I am… when I start to get really tired.

Bizarrely tired.

I’m wondering if I’ve hit the poppers too hard or had too much beer? I had been drinking steadily since I got there as I was a bit nervous in such a large orgy setting. And I was snorting the hell out of the Jungle Juice.

I remember getting to the point where I couldn’t support myself with my arms anymore and I made the guy stop fucking me. He pulls out and I remember sitting down and leaning up against the wall. He asks if I’m feeling ok, and I said I just need to close my eyes for a bit…..

The next thing I dimly remember is being in a sling and my body feeling sooooo heavy. Like I can’t move my arms or legs. Everything is fuzzy and muffled- like I’m under water. Only red, not blue. And there’s a cock moving in and out of my mouth as a guy holds my head. And there’s a cock moving in and out of my ass, too.

I manage to pull my head around and I look up at the guy fucking me. It’s a 60+ year old, thin, bearded daddy with full leathers on. He’s grinning and slamming into my ass— and then he parks it inside me and somewhere in my mind I know he’s cumming in me.

He is then replaced with a chubby, bald guy who slides in and starts sawing away at my hole. And old daddy comes up and shoves his spent cock in my mouth. I suck it as best I can— I remember tasting cum and the greasy sweet taste of lube.

Then my buddy who brought me to the party is fucking me and I don’t remember him entering me or the chubby guy finishing. I just remember images of him holding the sling chains while he watched his dick fuck me. I remember him cumming in me because he has over 8” and it kinda hurt because he was slamming it to me and it was really punching my guts.

Then with more clarity I remember the daddy that was fucking me in the closet stepping up and sliding into me. I remember him because his eyes never left mine. It was such a look of lust and sex and pleasure— I’ll always remember at least that.

When he finished, my buddy (who’d been watching me get nailed) helped me out of the sling. I remember being very lethargic and it being a bit of a struggle to get upstairs. He dumped me off at a couch and that’s where I woke up.

After my couch nap, I got up and went looking for my bud. It was very late and the party was winding down. He was in the kitchen and when he saw me he chuckled and said, “How ya feelin’ champ?”

I told him I was a bit groggy and not feeling great. Then I asked him what all happened to me.

"Dude, you don’t remember?" He said.

"Um, no. Actually I remember very little. And only bits and pieces."

"Yeah, you did seem a bit out of it. So you don’t remember getting fucked by all those guys?"

"I remember the sling, and I remember a couple guys doing me, including you, but that’s it." I told him.

"Oh man. Dude, you got fucked by like 18 different guys. The host found tops and had them come down and take turns on your hole. You seriously don’t remember?"

I started feeling really nauseous. “No. Do you think they all came in me?” I asked.

My buddy just laughed and said that was kinda the whole point.

We left soon after that and I rode home with a sore ass filled with 19 or so cumloads. At least I left a cum and lube stain on my buddy’s cloth seats as a sort of thank you.

More...

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.