[BB Pig In SF] Daddy's cock

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

To see SF Poz Pig Bottom's original blog post, click here...

Ok, so I like Daddies. What is wrong with that? I like pleasing an older man. It gets me going.

So, this guy who I played with awhile back hits me up pretty hard to fuck me again. He was a good time so I said why not.

He made arrangements to pick me up. I was ready to go. When I got there I undressed and showed Daddy my round muscular hairy ass. Then I spread my ass so he could see my cunt. Daddy couldn't resist himself and started eating my boy-hole. His beard on my stretched out hole felt good.

He flipped me over and told me to spread my legs. I did what Daddy told me to do. He ate out my boy-hole some more and started feeding me poppers. I wanted his raw cock inside me. Daddy knew when to enter. That is the thing about being poz and letting everyone know. Tops don't have to ask if they can bareback you or not. They just do it.

He slid it inside my boy-hole. I took every inch and it felt good. He fucked me for hours and put on a large strap on and tore me up. I loved every minute of it. He kept the door open so the other men at the house could see me getting pounded. Finally, he unloaded in my hole.

When I went to go wash up another Daddy at the house and I exchanged info. I'm looking forward to riding his cock too.1447426358086328746-4401660817290171616?l=sfpozpigbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.