Scorpion tattoos on women

I always thought that the scorpion tattoo on a man, is a sign that he is poz. I've seen several on women in pictures, usaully the tattoo is hidden in the bikini line. Does this tattoo have the same meaning on women, or are they just unaware of its implications on men?

I wish there was at least one woman that new what it meant, when she got it. I love to see a sexy woman with a bio hazard tattoo as well. I fear that the bio hazard tattoo means something else to women. I am not sure what it is. I do like Bears observation the the woman may just have a zodiac sign of scorpio. The only way to know is to ask them what their tattoo means. It is a zodiac sign most would tell you in a instant. If a scorpio tattoo means they are positive, well they will definitely give pause before responding to the question.