[Spreading My Legs] PRETTY IN PINK PT. 2

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I tell Bart to get on all fours, ass up...face down, on the area rug. He does as I say. I sit back and admire his upturned butt, smooth hole and tattted back. I slow-stroke my cock and take another swipe of his crack and asshole with my tongue.

DSCI6229.JPG

Bart presents his ass

I slowly lay my raw cock up against his ass crack and slide it up and down. His ass bucks back and forth. I look down and my cock covers the entire ass crack. I start to drip some precum. I put the head of my dick against his begging hole and push forward. I slide right into his hungry hole. I grab his waist and sink my entire length into him and lay my chest on his back.

He whimpers a bit so I give him a few seconds to adjust before I start a slow steady rhythm of sliding in and out of his wet hole.

DSCI6230.JPG

DSCI6231.JPG

Me fucking Bart

My cock feels so good inside him. I watch as I pull my cock almost all the way out of his hole and then slam back into him. His ass lips clench and tighten around my shaft. He asks if I like his "pussy." I respond by fucking him harder. He raises up but I grab the back of his neck and push his face back into the carpet. I tell him that I want him to take it like his girlfriend does. This seems to turn him on even more. I smack his butt cheeks a bit and reach around and pull on his nipples. He is now begging for my load. I tell him that I am going to bred him and feel my balls tightening. I grab his waist again and start piston fucking. Soon I feel my nuts exploding deep into him. I can feel his ass lips clenching my shaft with every squirt...squeezing out every drop.

I lay on top of Bart, partly to catch my breath and also to make sure he gets every drop of my cum in his "pussy." My softening cock deflates in his ass and I pull it out. I tell him to keep his ass in the air as I snap a couple pics of his just bred ass.

DSCI6232.JPG

DSCI6233.JPG

DSCI6234.JPG

Bart's bred ass

Bart then flips around and grabs his hard cock. I tell him that I want to see him cum. He jacks his cock as I finger his slick hole and pinch his nipples. I ask him if he likes daddy's cum up his ass and he jacks harder. I tell him that I want up to keep the load inside him all day. I want my load inside him while he is around his girlfriend and that pushes him to the brink. He asks if he can shoot his load on daddy's cock. I nod and he explodes. I feel the warm load spit all over my shaft and balls.

DSCI6235.JPG

Bart coats my cock

After catching his breath, Bart grabs some warm wet towels for us to clean off with. As we both dress (he has to go outside to clean off snow) we chat for a few minutes. I watch as he pulls on his jeans (no underwear) and I tell him to make sure he keeps that load churning inside him. He grins and says "Yes Daddy!" He tells me his work schedule and says he will certainly let me know when he is free to get knocked up again.

I did get a few emails later in the week from him saying he missed my cock and can't wait to be bred again.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.