x play

30whorebottom

I have done x play plenty of times before i got fucked, it was some of the best sex i ever had. I would be rolling along after atab or two, and i would hook up with random guys from the internet, im lucky im hiv negative, cause i always did it bareback, and wanted the older guys i met to cum deep in my ass. Most of the time it was 1 on 1, maybe 15 men ages 35-60. But i also met 2 guys at the same time like 6 times, and twice i had a group of 5 guys, so that would put me at 37 men I've been with. Then i was in a couple of long term committed relationships, a marriage that failed. .Now I'm 30, and horny as ever to re-explore my bareback, creampie fetish. Last time i did x play was 8 years ago, and the quality is always different, it's been so long since i did it, i know it would nt take much to feel it. But like i said, you never know the quality, and i don't have a hookup anymore. I think i can have just as much fun sober now. But if you want to know more, just message me