Advice on Hotel in London

brice168

I live outside London and I want to book a room in an hotel during weekends where I spend hours servicing cocks and getting fucked up and fucked.

no question asked, allowing guys to come in and leave when they finish.

anyone has any advice on a hotel name ?

thanks in advance.

You ideally need a hotel that is big enough such as a chain hotel not to notice men coming and going that aren't staying there. Also you need a place that doesn't require key car access to upper floors other wise you'll have to go down to get them each time.

Or alternatively book a hotel like Vauxhall Travelodge and get two key cards for the room (key card access is required to the stairwell but is separate/away from reception) Leave one hidden somewhere nearby in public and text the top where it is. He collects it, lets himself into your room and fucks you silly. The leaves and puts the key card back in the same place for next top to find/use.