[Sperm Pig] Good Sex, Bad Sex

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

This past Saturday I got to have both.

First off, I had texted a hot daddy of mine earlier in the week where I begged him for a fuck. He was free Saturday afternoon, so we made a plan.

And just like usual, it was awesome.

He’s totally masculine, handsome, rugged, and has a 7.5” piece of meat on him. And he kisses like a champ and sucks cock and works my nips and….

Mmmm. Yeah.

Before I got there, I told him I really REALLY needed a good, long, slow fuck. The kind that would make me forget my name. He said, “Don’t worry. I’m gonna make love to that ass of yours— but in a dirty, sleazy way.”

He fucked the snot out of me, and then fucked his cocksnot INTO me. I was so turned on by the whole scene that I was rock hard when he finished painting my guts.

Then we made out a whole more and he begged for ME to breed HIM now! I was boned up and ready, so I got my daddy on the edge of the bed and threw him a good fuck.

I thought I’d cum immediately, but I managed to drill him good for awhile. He was begging for my DNA… So I bred him.

I’d forgotten how good it feels to cum in an ass! The way the hot wetness envelops you as you feel your dick throb out a wad. I may have to start topping more!

But now he was fully hard again and in a take charge mood. He told me in no uncertain terms that I was getting a second load. And then he lubed up with spit and proceeded to pound me.

I begged him to go easy— I had just cum and my asshole was still clenched. He stopped and said, “I gave you ‘nice’ the first time. Now we’re gonna FUCK.”

Eventually it started feeling good. Then great. My hole was leaking his first load all over his sheets but we didn’t care. I got very loud at the end and was basically shouting for him to fuck my hole and to knock me up.

He did and it was amazing. I think our whole session lasted 2.5 hours. 2.5 hours of really good sex.

On my way home from his place, I got a booty text from this guy I’ve been trying to hook up with for over a year. He “finally” had some time and wanted to swing by later that night.

Bonus sex!!! Hell yeah!!!

Well, he finally shows up around 10:30 pm and I show him in. We make out some, but it’s like he’s on bath salts and he’s trying to eat my face.

Then we go to the bedroom where he lays on my bed fully clothed. I have to work to get all his clothes off and he does almost nothing to help.

Then he just lays there.

So I start to work him over. More sting my face until I can get myself pulled away. I work his nips which he likes. Then I get to his dick, which is nice and uncut. I love sucking and playing with foreskin, but was instructed not to chew or nibble on it whatsoever.

Then he grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth. Hard. But not in and out— no. He just grabbed and yanked my head into his groin so I would gag on his dick. Which I did. Almost to the point of vomiting.

Then it was evidently time to fuck. He rolled me over, spit on my hole and just shoved in. No finesse. No work up.

Thank god I had prelubed, or it would have been nearly a dry fuck. He pushed me around so he could get one knee up so that he was sorta fucking my hole on an angle.

I’m glad I had poppers.

After maybe 5 minutes of this he grunts loudly and I can feel his cock throbbing in me. And I’m glad it’s over.

"There. You just got my 5 day load," he says as he rolls into his back to loll on my bed.

The entire time he never touched me or my dick. Or sucked me. Or worked my nips. Basically nothing.

Now sometimes I don’t mind just being used as a cum dump. But usually that’s reserved for a walk-in scene where I’m lubed and on all fours and it’s anonymous. But this guy I know and we’ve been talking about fucking for a year.

Kind of a long buildup for bad sex.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.