[BikeGuy13] the Park

Feeder

To see Bike Guy's original blog post click here

The risk of getting caught - in the act, or in a sting - at a park has increased exponentially in the last decade or two.

Yet here I was, not only cruising a park, but getting into a guy's utility vehicle at a lesser traveled part of the park, that had full view of anyone approaching. Still......it seemed risky.

Yet here I was. In a passenger seat of a stranger.

Do you know how when you look at some guys, you just know their the sub?

It's the way they carry themselves, react or a facial look that just lets you know they want to be controlled. Of course, I like to think I'm above that. And often guys mistake me for (or hope that I am) a top.

If you read this blog for content, clearly I'm not.

This guy, while claiming versatility, was a sub. A bottom. Whatever you wanna call it.

Now, before ever getting into his truck, I told him what I was looking for. But like many other manipulative bottoms, I think he was hoping IF he got me there, I'd change my mind.

Clearly, he's never met me.

But I can be a manipulative bottom too, when need be. And sitting in that car, I needed to be, if I was going to get anything out of this encounter.

The guy (I'm sure he told me his name, which I immediately forgot), made some comment after asking if he was a cop. He asked if I was, and then made a mention that he liked the aggressiveness of a cop - and the uniform.

I don't have one, but I can cop (ha!) and attitude. So I just became an assertive "top" who was going to suck his cock.

So I sat there and told him of what I'd like to do to him - if I were in a full cop's uniform...or leather. How I'd fuck him. How I'd let others watch. He was stroking himself - oh, so hard in his fist.

Of course I'd never do those things to him, but he doesn't need to know that. It was all talk. But it got him going - and that's when you let the assertive personality get you what you want.

That's when I told him what I was going to do to him right then - which was to suck his cock.

It's not my usual asking / begging scenario. It was a demand. A command, if you will. He made a vain attempt to say that he wanted to suck me afterwards. I had no intention of letting that happen, but I played along and said, "only after I'm through with you".

...and then I went down on him. And I sucked him like an expert. He had a nice 7" dick, not thin, but not thick.

He was so worked up from the public display and the dirty talk I provided, that he lasted maybe five minutes. But it was a nice sized load and tasted good. So there's that.

Naturally, I got every drop - as I always try to do.

But now it was time for me to potentially get sucked. I was thinking of my way out when he provided it: "that was great, but I don't swallow or let a guy cum in my mouth".

BINGO.

"Sorry boy - that's all I want. I don't want to cum on me or in your car. It's your mouth and you swallow or nothing at all.".

It was nothing at all.

I exited, got in my car and drove away.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.