[iBLASTinside] Black Beauty Booty Call

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Almost 1 a.m. My phone is ringing. It's a number I don't recognize.

"Did I wake you?" the voice says. It's deep. Manly.

"Nope," I say. "Just hanging. What's up?"

"I'm horny," he says. "You still barebacking?"

Damn. He's right to the point.

"I do. You want a load?"

"Yea man," he says. "Think you can go twice? I'm really horny."

Wow. "Sure, come on over."

I give him basics then text him my address. Strange. Within 10 minutes, he arrives, but along the way, he texts me a few messages, inquiring this and that.

He's shaved smooth. I just shave my balls. He wants me to pull out and shoot on his chest. A few other usual stuff.

He arrives.

black-beauty.png

At around five foot eight, he's a vision of an African American man. Wide and beefy, a booty for days, big feet and hands, a handsome face with one of those pencil mustaches from Billy Dee Williams Star Wars Days I don't quite get.

He's a dark chocolate Cuba Gooding Jr. Only better. More ripped. More muscular. More show me the money. If he'd asked, I'd paid.

We get upstairs and he removes his clothes and it's true. The man has shaved himself smooth. His skin is without a blemish and, when I mean dark chocolate, I mean Hershey would use his skin to measure the milky texture of perfectness.

His chest is perfection and then I remember him from Adam for Adam. We'd spoken there and exchanged numbers a while back but never really proceeded. He's a college student.

A totally passive bottom, he plopped himself on the bed and just waited, only asking for the poppers. For such incredible hotness, he turned into a lame fuck real fast. Still, I decided that if this black body would be my wonderland for a while, I was going to play.

I gagged him on my cock. He liked it too much as I watched his cock bulge up to a full nine inches. Hard. So fuck that. He wasn't cumming and leaving. So I sucked him a bit. His nine-incher was uncut but clean and with that nice smooth skin around it, not musty smell or texture. So I found his hole and licked. His hole was unusually high, closer to his balls than most. The bitterness of his hole with a hint of soap told me he wanted it and bad. So I didn't wait.

In between licks, I slicked my cock, stood and slid in. He took a huge huff of poppers and went to work on his own thick black rod.

I knew.

So I took a huff too. A deep one. And rather than wait patiently, I noticed the throb and pushed in. Deep. He started to pull away but I grabbed his thighs and pulled him toward me. He was too intent on the jerk off to resist much and the pain-pleasure mix was pushing him over the edge.

It was me too.

I was unloading in his ass. On purpose.

He was beginning his unloading too and used his incredible thighs to push off me too.

I came up, jerking, making noises and adding to the mix he was depositing on his chest.

A fuck that lasted just a couple of moments. An inexperienced bottom but a beautiful one. I just wanted to make sure I'd made my lasting mark, that I gave this black beauty just a little of my DNA in his ass.

Mission accomplished.1427209257094239631-3907485941738502441?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.