[Defiant Barebacker] Brig SF Update

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

I asked you guys to vote on whether I will be a top or a bottom and how many holes or loads it would take before I could cum (see two polls on the right). Right now (Thursday afternoon) it looks fairly certain that I am going to be on the bottom bunk and that I need to take nine loads before I am allowed to cum. That night at the Brig is lights out night. Everyone gets a glow in the dark bracelet that tells everyone if you are a top or a bottom and that is all ya get. Fuck hole and take loads by the feel of the body in front of you and nothing else.

My record load count is only four loads. Knowing how difficult it is to get guys to give loads I may have to get a head start earlier in the day. Assuming that the trend continues and on the bottom I am destined to be, I will try to get at least three or four loads before I go that night…

If you are in San Francisco and you cannot make it to the party but need a place to plant a load, hit me up on BBRT (link at the top of this page)… Would even be hotter to find a top that can go and will stay at my side and enforce the load count requirement on me!

If you have not voted, do so before 10 PM Saturday night and tell me what I am doing!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.