[Defiant Barebacker] Nine Loads?

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

Fat chance! - haha

I tired though…

After keeping myself on the sidelines for a while, last night was fun. I did not take nine loads, I only took one (not because I was unwilling and did not try mind you).

The one load I took was from a fat dicked hot guy that was very attentive to my stability while taking his cock. He did not want me to bang my head. LOL - I think he could see better than I could... We had a group watching us the whole time and I know someone was touching his cock and balls while he was fucking me. When he came, it was a lot and he was very vocal!

I did not know it while it was happening, but afterwards I realized that the guy that gave me his load was someone I had been wanting it from for a couple years now. That fact now makes me super horny this rainy Sunday morning!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.