[2 Pigs] nyc hot twink cumswap seattle part five

AnonStory

On my last night in Seattle I finally got to breed this super hot 21yo bareback twink I’d been chatting with for a few days but hadn’t managed to meet because he’d been busy with family. He was really tired he said, but he really wanted to get fucked. He texted me after midnight, “Yeah, tired I’m in bed but if u want to quickly cum fuck my hole I’ll buzz u in, I’ll be face down naked on my bed…” I remember making some remark back, like “I’ll fuck you sleeping!”

And that’s sort of just how it went down. He left his door open, and I found him on his bed, face down, the sheet just below his gorgeous ass. And this guy was so beautiful – one of those twinks with amazing definition, not an ounce of body fat, but not a muscle head. Just naturally smooth (completely smooth!) and lean.

I started eating his ass, which I did for a while because it was so unbelievably hot, until I was so hard I couldn’t take it anymore. I slid in just using spit. It’s so hot when they’ve got that slim, perfect waist leading to a stunning ass. His hole was so tight it didn’t take me long to breed him. When I pulled out he “woke up” and turned over and had me put my cock back in his ass while he jerked himself off. He shot all over his abs. I was really turned on and feeling really nasty and slutty so I scooped it up and started fingering it into my ass, getting my hole totally wet and sloppy.

We had a bit of pillow talk before I left. I remember asking how long he’d been barebacking and wondering about status, and he got really bashful like he was embarrassed, so either he was already poz and didn’t want to talk about it, or else he was neg and didn’t want to talk about the things he was doing.

I kissed him goodbye and left, but instead of heading home, I went to Club Z….

To be continued.

p.s. Read the other Seattle episodes here:

Part One: Bareback Beach Fuck

Part Two: More Nude Beach Cum

Part Three: Bare Cuddlefuck

Part Four: Really lame ADD fuck and breeding a hot Latin ass5486372999613260578-2349408079957509395?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.