[BB Cunt] Takin' loads in San Francisco Part 2 - Getting fuckd on the bar

Feeder

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

So, I had a pretty nice day already with 2 loads up my ass. But, of course, I was not done yet and decided to hang out at the leather bars on Folsom street. First bar was packed, but no action. When I entered the second bar, I felt that the air was loaded with testosterone and I could see the guys checking me out as soon as I came in and took my shirt off. I wore very tight, low cut jeans, so the guys could see the NASTY PIG jockstrap I wore under my jeans. The bar was not very busy, but it had a nice spacious area in the back of the bar. Not a back room, just a rather dark part of the bar. I passed through there on my way to the restroom. When I got to the restroom I saw a leather daddy pissing, which turned me on. I opened my jeans, lowered them and started pissing at the urinal right next to him, looking over to get a glimpse of his dick. LOVE watching leather dick pissing - and THAT was a pretty big one! Leather daddy saw I was turned on (had a hard-on in no time!), spit on his hand and shoved his hand up my pants to finger my pussy. He started moaning as he felt I was all wet and probably oozing the gym guy's cum. He guided me to the dark area of the bar. His dick still out, I dropped down to my knees to suck his dick. Got hard in a second, so I bend over to take his cock. I just hoped he would not look for a rubber... Luckily - he did not and shoved his bare cock right up my ass! I love being fucked while people watch, so I got really horny and slutty. I decided I want to put on a show, so I grabbed leather daddy at his shaft and guided him to the bar counter, took off my jeans, jumped on the counter, lay down on my back and presented my ass. He obviously LOVED what I did, because he stuck his dick right up my ass again and began to fuck me hard. Unfortunately, the bar was too high and he was not tall enough, I tried to lower my ass as far as I could, but I did not really work out. We went on fucking on the bar for about 3 minutes, guys came and gathered around us staring. I thought somebody would join in, but sadly, all of those guys were just looking. It's a pity that most guys just wanna fuck in the dark corners... But the guys around him turned my leather daddy on even more, and I got pretty verbal - "You gotta give me that load? U gotta breed that as daddy?" He shot his load eventhough he had troubles reaching my hole, but it just was such a hot scene. As soon as I got off the counter, the bartender came over and said: " You can't do this here! We could get into a lot of trouble... But, your ass is so cute, I ll forgive you if you let me do the same to you at my place when I am done with work..." Well, I did not meet him later, I was just too tired, but I thought that was a nice compliment... ;-)768888045280187337-2487460684308983924?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.