[Sperm Pig] 9x5

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

That’s what his screen name essentially was on BBRT. 6’3”. Bi. Big cock top. And *he* hit *me* up! This is what his email said:

"I am 46th& N_____ south — traveling — looking for a bottom to host my cock and load"

I have him my address and said I would

Be ass up and ready for his dick. He wants a fairly anonymous scene— a pump n dump, but also wants me to suck him to get him hard first. No problem, I tell him. So He signed off and was on his way.

Admittedly, his online cock pic did NOT look 9x5. It looked maaaaaaybe a generous 8. But hey— it’s a nice cock looking to breed ass. I’m not gonna turn it down.

He arrives in 15 minutes and I buzz him up. True to form I’m on all fours when he walks in. I hear him strip by my front door and watch as he walks into the bedroom.

Hoh. Lee. Fuck.

His fucking meat was swinging and encroaching on mid thigh. Flaccid. And it was hefty! Thick. Broad headed. Perfect.

I jumped to sucking it, and he was instantly appreciative. “Yeah, bitch. Suck my cock! You like that big cock, don’t you? You want that in your pussy, huh?”

I nodded vigorously.

Now, I know some guys get turned off by the whole “ass being called a pussy” or being called a bitch thing. I know I go limp when some nelly faggot starts talking about their “pusssssssssssssy” and stuff. But it’s different when a bi, hung stud uses it to describe your fuckhole.

I stop sucking him long enough to say, “I want you to fucking knock me up.”

"Oh yeah. I wanna knock up that tight pussy! I’m gonna put my babies in deep."

We kissed after that and he got rock hard. That’s when I snapped the pic of his dick. It still doesn’t do him justice, but it was better than his online one.

I sucked him more and he started playing with my nips. I went crazy on his dick and he loved it. “Fuck yeah! You’re in heat, aren’t you? A fucking bitch in heat just itching to get bred?”

Yes. Yes I was.

He asks me how I want it. I tell him on my back. So he eases me down to the bed, we lube up, I hit the poppers, and we start.

He rolls me a bit onto my shoulder blades to get a good angle— and then slips his head in.

Wow.

You know sometimes a cock is just perfectly proportioned and feels like it was made for your asshole? This was one of those cocks. Because as big and thick as he was, once his head popped in, he just slowly slid in to the hilt. And it was fucking incredible.

He kept asking if I was ok— oh yeah. Hell yeah. I was better than ok. And I told him so. And then he started fucking me with every inch.

"Fuck, you got a nice pussy! And TALENTED! Yeah, milk my cock with that cunt!"

We fucked on my back for awhile, then he flips me around to my side. This position is even better and he’s hitting deeper. He works my tits while I pulse my hole on his dick.

"Oh FUCK man, that’s a talented pussy! Damn it feels so good!"

I’m in fuck heaven right now and I look over my shoulder at him. “Fucking breed my cunt, man! I want your kids!”

"Oh, I’m gonna want you on your stomach for that."

So we roll over so I’m on my stomach with my legs together for him. This is obviously his favorite position because he really starts throwing the meat to me. And godDAMN it feels great!

He’s popping his head up into my second ring with each thrust and I’m about going fuck crazy. I ram back into him as he thrusts, trying to get him as deep in me as possible.

"Fuck that feels good! Fuck that feels good! Fuck that feels good!" He chants with every thrust. And I feel his massive dick getting just that tiny bit harder and larger and I know he’s close.

"Oh yeah! I’m gonna flood that pussy now with my spunk! You want it bitch? Want my swimmers?!?"

I don’t even have time to answer him (although he already knew my answer was a resounding yes) as his cock flexes one… Two… Three… Four… Five…. Times up inside my second ring. I feel every throb and twitch as his cock vomits it’s load up my ass.

I make him lay on top of me and flick my nips so my ass will work out every last drop. The long pullout is intense.

As he’s cleaning up we both gush about how good the sex was and how we have to do it again. Although he doesn’t live close by, he works downtown and is just a stone’s throw away during the week.

We have each other’s contact info now. Man I really hope he becomes a regular.

More...

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.