[BikeGuy13] Fattest Cock Ever.

Feeder

To see Bike Guy's original blog post click here

I'll give him this - it was possibly the fattest cock I've ever had the 'pleasure" to meet.

Maybe not beer can thick - is any cock really beer can thick? But maybe slightly bigger around than a Red Bull.

His Manhunt ad was too vague and I was to enthralled with the 8.5" x 7" description to ask more questions.

52 years of age isn't archaic. Hell, that whole myth of men peaking sexually at 19 is so fucked up. I find the 50 year olds really know what they're doing, really want it and have great cocks.

But if this guy was 52, then I was 22. I'm guessing closer to 65 he was. Where others lie about the inches on their cock, he fibbed about how tall he was, being at least 4-6" shorter than he said. No big deal if his weight had been accurate too. '

I should have known. He was too eager to drive 45 minutes to me to get sucked.

When will I ever fucking learn?

But he was here, so I let him in.

Another guy who insists on completely stripping down for a fucking blowjob. Your shirts can stay on people. Especially if you haven't seen the gym or sun in three decades.

That all said, it was possibly the fattest cock I've ever been presented with. And it was way bigger in person than in this pic.

Screen+Shot+2014-03-04+at+10.59.48+AM.png

The cock was advertised as 8.5", but probably closer to 8. It didn't matter - the thing was so fat, head to base, I wasn't getting it all in my mouth anyways (though I can usually deep throat 8.5").

In actuality, I didn't get more than a little than half-way down his shaft. My lips were stretched to capacity. I worked it. I worked that shaft hard - really trying not to look anywhere but the cock, because, well........he was less than desirable.

It is the problem with being driven by sex - the rest of your choices can be compromised. Like now.

Oddly, I don't know how he felt. Or what it takes to get him off. Maybe years of folks trying you find ways to get to the finish line.

I didn't think I was even doing an admirable job let along a good one, and certainly not a long one - maybe 10 minutes - and he shot a decent, but not great load. No flavor.

I hustled the man out the door. A day later, I got a message, "did you enjoy that?".

I'm thinking my silence spoke volumes.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.