Master / sub dating website

bearben79

The other day I was chatting with a guy I met up with a couple of years ago. I visited him in NYC and long story short, he "owned" me as his son for three weeks while I was over. I lived in his apartment, he fucked me a lot, friends of his came by and fucked me, or I fucked them. We went on hookups together, and offerend my ass out. I did anything that was asked. That experience was the start of me turning into the barebacker I'm now.

I've never gone back to that type of role play/ownership after that, but I really want to explore this further in the near future. Does anyone know of a good dating site or forum for this type of play?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, checked that site out and seems promising. Most guys there are more into control games, houseboys and other games though.

I'm more into being sexually owned. Get my daddy to use me any time he wants how he wants, offer me to his friends, hang me in his sling for a weekend, blindfold me and let me take loads all weekend.