italian daddy stealth

jh551991

went to video store to get a bj and ended up meeting this daddy like guy. very lean n well built. I thought i could use a bj from him. he suck and suck n then start touching my ass. i wasn't really looking to get fuck so i assert my dominance and grab his ass and insert a finger in. he let me do it for a while and then push my hand away, turn me around and hump his cock to the side of my leg while making out and jerking me off. He start lubing my hole with spit i thought, oh well, i will let him tease it. He make a sound "u like?" in an accent i immediately ask where he is from. he said italy. I was totally turn on as i see he got a nice size uncut cock. (at this point i haven't even look at his cock, just his face and bod as a silver daddy) !

I thought that is so hot, i let him tease it and he went down n lube my ass try to get it in. I asked him to put a condom on and he did and start fucking me. The fucker let to push hard and deep! i was like EASY! i don't get fuck a lot! then he moan and start cumming. He said he came but i don't see anyting in the condom. We start making out again and he push my head down on his cock. I tasted a little cum but not a lot. I thought that could be pre cum. He play with my ass again and i was like "gosh i want more cock"

he got hard and try to get in Raw again and i let him tease me with just the head. Here I am thinking, just the head is fine and he went deeper and deeper. I was so horny he spit and slip it in. I know he was half hard and got full hard and fuck away. he make a little sound and i know he came. i squeeze it in and ask if came. he said no but i can feel some jizz dripping out of my ass. i just tease him and said he is naughty! and he push my mouth down to his cock again. he got half hard and i really need to rest after starting to panic a bit he cum in me... i told him i got to rest and he still try to get me to fuck more.

it was good fun.

• Like 1