Easter in Berlin, who's cumming?

cumwhored

• 2 weeks later...

I will cum: Thursday naked sex laboratory, Friday mega Biohazard party (don't forget to buy ticket or be on their list), Saturday Snax at Berghain, Sunday mega C&C at Connection, don't forget about some good stuff at Bull - dozens and dozens of cocks, asses, loads. We should be discussing here the best parties, the golden cocks, the power asses. Long Live Barelin!

I'm there Sunday 13 April to Sunday 20 April.

Wouldn't mind meeting up with someone and going to Snax together!

I'm trying to get more exposure to other areas of Berlin besides Schoeneberg. But no complaints though. I get all I need there. :grin:

yup, all the parties are too good to miss :-) will be at most of the parties as well

staying in a nice but cheap hotel, where I got a couple of other friends staying as well, so expect a lot of fucking in that hotel too

Thank you for mentioning Athletes at Lab. Is it the best choice for Easter Monday? Have you been there?

Yes I have been there 2 or 3 times during Easter. It's nice, quiet busy. Not so strick sportwear. Lot of fun.

Me, too ... I'll be there, ready to get bred by as many hot guys as possible. Friday @ Biohazard Party (don't forget to buy ticket or be on their list), Saturday maybe @ Snax @ Berghain, Sunday @ Coffee & Cream Party @ the Connection. Friday & Sunday night after the big poz parties maybe heading for the Bull.

• 2 weeks later...
Will be there as well for a week. If there r any hot cool guy that wanna meet, get in touch on Bbrts. Nick cedrus.

My summing up of Berlin Easter parties;

First place ex aequo Friday Biohazard and Sunday Coffe & Cream, best parties ever.:)

And what are your impressions of sex in Berlin?