[iBLASTinside] Your latest blog entry is on happiness and the perception that you app

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Nick, I could turn philosophical all over this question regarding happiness.

Let's first take up whether breeding makes me happy. In general, I'd say breeding is nothing more than a bodily function. Some choose to relieve themselves into plastic or their hand or a pussy or some other place. I personally think my spunk belongs in ass.

So to answer your assumption, breeding does not make me happy. It satisfies a biological need and an instinctual compulsion I have to spread my DNA.

Let's now consider the term "happiness" itself. Is that a state of being in which one exists or is it just a moment that's fleeting?

I would suggest that since "happy" has a diametrically opposite state -- sad or sadness -- that it is an emotion that occurs. It is temporary.

If it is an emotion is it something that we have control over or is it something for which we are subjected? More questions.

So many questions arise that, I regret, an answer cannot be given. However, I will provide you with one of my favorite quotes from a movie:

"I remember one morning getting up at dawn, there was such a sense of possibility. You know, that feeling? And I remember thinking to myself this is the beginning of happiness. This is where it starts. And of course there will always be more.

"It never occurred to me it wasn't the beginning. It was happiness. It was the moment. Right then."

-- Meryl Streep as Clarissa Vaughan in "The Hours"

Happiness occurs, whether it's something we influence, project or by divine province or sheer luck happens to us. An experience that can fill your resistance and give such promise and joy and optimism and make you perceive an invincibility about life. But for every bridge, there's a tunnel.

My journey now takes a different path.

Part of my reflectiveness on my Dark Passenger series has been to acknowledge those times when the negative influenced my existence and turned me into the creature I've become. My reflections on these virtual pages have, honestly, given me insight.

This journey now is fresh, raw, unfiltered through time. I wonder whether any insights will come. So, it too stands as an experiment.

Ask anything. I'll answer.

1427209257094239631-8762231041591188559?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.