[Street Muscle 501] Robbie from Bally's gives me an Awesome Blowjob

Feeder

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

I met up with Robbie, a hot bubble butted muscle boy from my gym. We have cruised each other before, but he seemed really shy. He has and incredible body. Finally last week, he agreed to meet me at Starbucks for some coffee. After we chatted for a bit he invited me over to his place to chill.

robbie1.jpg

We were on his couch and he puts my hand on my thigh and just dives in to make out with me. I'm so turned on by him and I think he’s fucking HOT and he knows it.

I pull away and tell him how he’s such a great kisser and he wants more. His hand stays on my thigh, I allow him to move his hand over to my crotch and he just grabs my thick bulge in my jeans. I tell him, "I'll give you whatever you want!" He smiles at me and takes his hand from my cock and takes me to his bedroom.

We start to undress and chat calmly about bullshit and I pull off my shirt. I'm bent over the bed removing my shoes and turn around to see his amazing abs, tight trim waist line and beautiful round butt. I see him staring at my chest and instinctively flex my pecs for him. He let out a low growl deep in his throat and I stand up and he just sucks on my nipples. I throw my head back and moan softly in my deep voice and pushes the back of his head harder against my chest. He loves it. While he’s still sucking on my tits, I reach down and unbutton his jeans and slide them off his firm ass revealing a tan line that simply makes me moan. "Fuck Robbie, you have a hot fucking ass dude." As I'm saying I reach down and slaps his ass and feel his glutes bounce back in my hand in greedy appreciation. "Now that's a hot fucking ass man! I'm so going to fuck that if you let me dude." He says, "Oh you WILL fuck my ass bro, I promise you that."

After his jeans are completely kicked off from around his ankles, I pull him off my nipples and he stands up to meet my lips. We tongue fuck each other's mouth and kiss and moan deep. My hands are all over his back and shoulders. I continue rubbing his back and with both hands come down on each cheek of his ass and I wrap my entire hands around his tan-lined bubble butt and squeeze it firmly. He looks into my eyes and ask, "You like that ass dude?" I say, "FUCK YEAH!"

rob_butt_2.jpg

We suddenly break our kiss. We're both breathing heavily and he goes straight to my jeans to get me naked like him. He unbuttons my jeans and pull them down to see a nice thick cock. I steps out of my jeans and slowly reveal all of my manhood. My thick cock springs forward and upward right in front of his face.

I look down at him smiling because I knows he’s happy at what he sees. I ask, "So what you think Robbie?" He looks up at me and says, "Fuck Me, I don't know if I can handle such a thick cock. How long is that thing?" I says modestly, "It's not that big, maybe a little over 7 inches." He licks his lips and reaches his hand around to hold on to my muscular ass and he starts slowly sucking my fucking dick. The room is quiet and all you can hear are the wet, sucking noises he’s making on my cock and my deep guttural moans as he blows me.

"Fuck Robbie, suck my cock dude. Damn you can't imagine how often I thought about you in the gym !" He sucks me harder and with more intensity. I continue to make him moan and I love it. He goes down on me as deep as he could, feeling my fat dick pushing its way deeper into his throat, feeling the thick head of my dick tickle that back of his tonsils. I moans and put my hands on the back of his head and pull his head further on to my thick shaft...My cock goes deeper and forces its way into his throat past the muscles and his throat just opens up to take me all the way down. He gags a little and I pull off some. The saliva in his throat thickens and makes my cock slicker and I pull him back down on my dick. This time, my fat cock of my goes all the way in and down into the depths of his throat and his chin rests on my ball sac and his nose is buried in my trimmed pubic hair.

I pull my cock out of his mouth and I push him on the bed on to his back. I straddle his chest, then inche up over his face and lean forward and put my cock back into his mouth. He runs his hands over my ass muscles as they are pumping and flexing and my fat cock is fucking his face and my balls dancing on his chin. He reaches up and holds tight onto my ass.

4277545034_4c0175c264_o.jpg

"FUCK YEAH ROBBIE...DUDE YOU'RE FUCKING MOUTH FEELS SO GOOD ON MY COCK. MILK MY COCK WITH YOUR THROAT BRO." His hands are still wrapped around me holding on to my flexing ass muscles, literally pushing on my ass making me fuck his face as he’s laying on his back and I love every fucking thick inch of my dick inside his mouth..

I start to stroke my cock with my hand while he sucks on just the of my cock and my body is trembling...he’s taking him to the edge and I blow a huge load deep in his throat. I keep pumping my cock into his mouth as I empty my full balls. He gulps down my load eagerly. Stroking his cock and unloaded all over my ass, back and his abs as he swallows me down.

5836007628560072152-922213096111557475?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

TCEPYC5jU9U

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.