[iBLASTinside] Black Beauty... Hirsute Booty

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Something about the charm of the last black beauty spoiled me. So when a 21-year-old African-American man offered his ass to me, I accepted. His only information provided were a few stats and a face photo.

In fact, his stats were sparse: "21 years old, 6'1 190 very attractive blk guy."

So he arrived. He matched his photo well enough. But something just seemed off with his loose-fitting clothing. He sucked cock well enough to get me hard, but I didn't sense anything extraordinary. He stood, dropped his shorts and turned around.

First, the saying "junk in his trunk" seemed so very true as his ass had plenty of the proverbial "cushion for the pushin'." But while I don't mind a little larger ass for fucking, indeed his issue happened to be one of a hirsute nature rather than fat.

Black bear didn't do him justice. As I came to touch him, from his neck down to his ankles and every inch in between, this young man's body wasn't spared. As if bitten by a werewolf and magically transformed, everywhere his booty and body had a wiry mess of black curlies. He kept himself covered -- all but his ass.

I fucked and attempted to refocus my energies toward the inside, despite the drag friction created by the hairs around his hole, finally resorting to my poppers to pushing me over the edge.1427209257094239631-5225433403114062343?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.