Shooting cum up a Nose - Nostral play

smbtm2

I have a large roman nose and always wanted to surrender my nose for a top to shoot his warm cum load up there and then finger fuck my nose. Anyone into this and have ideas? Be hot to find a guy in Toronto who is into this and then we can post some pics on here for the members to see.

I once was sucking a buddy of mine and he came in my mouth, but he shot his huge load deeper toward my throat. Somehow, not sure how this happened, I guess the way him cum was going down my throat and the way I was breathing through my nose caused his cum to shoot up into my nose and come out my nostril. I didn't find it to be particularly hot, it was more funny than anything. We got a good laugh out of it. What was annoying was getting him cum fully out of my nose afterward. I had to flush water into my nose repeatedly and it felt like it was never fully cleaned out.

So I would say if trying it sounds hot to you.... By all means try it, but you might be disappointed that there isn't really much hotness to it, at least from my experience.