[Spreading My Legs] MARCH PISS PARTY

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Felching Pisser and I had missed the last two piss parties in Chicago as he was traveling for work but we had made plans to go to the March party. We had discussed some options for after the party as well. FP had suggested that we have Juan (the hot hispanic bottom) meet us at Steamworks after the party to whore him out and feed us loads or get a hotel room and have our own after party. FP sent Juan the options and he came back with a better option...he would get with his regular fuckbuds and get loaded up while we were at the piss party and then meet us at the hotel room afterwards and let us have his cummy ass. That was a much better plan after all. But first to the piss party....

FP picks me up a little earlier than usual and we head to the Windy City. We hadn't seen each other in a couple months so the conversation never lagged as we filled each other in on all the piggy sex we had had over the past months. We pull into the parking lot of the hotel and FP goes to check in. I am on my phone on the various hookup sites looking for some guys to come over later to bred Juan. We get a room in the far corner of the building and we begin to unpack the car. FP has brought his sling and rimseat. We set up the sling and place the rimseat in the room. FP jumps on his laptop and posts an ad on BBRT. He is immediately swamped with lots of messages but alas most were bottoms looking to get fucked. We were looking for other tops to help us breed Juan. We continue to search online for a bit until it is time to head out to the piss party.

We arrive at the piss party, check in our coats, pay the fee and enter the backroom. I strip to my boots and Andrew Christian bottomless briefs. FP in in his famed jock and boots. There is already a few people at the party and FP wastes no time in getting busy.

I walk to the end of the room by the television screen that is playing hot piss movies. I watch the guys walk around in various stages of undress but no one catches my eye. Behind me I see FP feeding a guy some piss as others gather around to watch his big cock grow hard. Another guy sucks his cock. I look towards the front of the room and see a hispanic man enter. He strips and puts on a leather vest and boots with a jock. He looks good from a distance and I watch as he checks in his bag and makes a beeline to area behind me seperated only by chain link fence. He immediately is on his knees sucking an older guy. My cock stiffens in my pouch as I slowly tug on it and watch. The hispanic is older (maybe 45) but is good shape. I watch as he sucks the man's cock to full hardness and then turns around and backs up on it. That is all it takes for me. I walk around the fence and stand in front of the hispanic. He pulls my cock out and swallows it to the root. He is an excellent cocksucker! The older man continues to fuck him as we spit roast the hispanic. I have to stop him from blowing me a couple times in order not to cum too quickly. The old man fucks him for awhile before pulling out. The hispanic turns around and backs up on my hard-on. His ass is almost as great as his mouth. I pump him for a bit while he sucks random cocks. I grab the waistband of his jock and pull him back on me. FP walks up and feeds him his hefty cock. I tell him that he needs to feel his ass and pull out. I watch as he sinks his long cock into the ass and starts slow fucking him.

A little while later I spot another hot latin boy at the party. He looks familar but I can't place him. Soon FP comes up and introduces us to each other again...it is Carlos! The very hot latin boy that we fucked at Steamworks a few months ago. I should have known by the shoulder tattoo but was more interested in checking out his muscled body and ass framed in his jock. Carlos is more than eager to swallow our cocks. I kneel behind him and start tongue fucking him as he is bent over sucking cock. I watch as he ends up taking FP's large cock to the base. Carlos attracts a crowd when he bends over and a few guys take turns pounding his hole. I finally step up and sink into his ass as well. His muscled butt grips my dick and he moves his ass back and forth.

I walk around a bit and watch other guys having sex for a bit. There is a couple older guys in the inflatiable pool at the front of the bar. They are making out in the pool as various strangers steps up and covers them with their piss. I watch as FP fucks one of his regular fucks (Billy) at the party. The guy is always in bottomless briefs and bending over at the parties for anyone. I have fucked him a few times at some of the previous parties.

Towards the end of the party, I spot an older guy in a white jock strap. He has a shaved head and hairy chest. We end up playing together...taking turns sucking each other's dick and making out. FP even joins us for a bit and manages to work his cock up into his ass. As I am on my knees blowing him, I feel a hot stream of piss hit my chest. I look and it is Carlos! I quickly open my mouth and swallow some of his hot piss. I rise and make out with the older guy, swaping the piss back and forth between us as Carlos wets down our jocks. When we seperate Carlos presents his hot ass to me again. I sit on the bench against the wall as Carlos sits on my cock and rides it while leaning forward and sucking the older guy.

The party is winding down and there are only a few guys left and then the lights come up. It is our cue to get dressed. I grab my bag and get out of the wet jock and into my street clothes. FP tells me that he has invited Carlos and Billy back to the hotel room and has given them the room number. I wait for FP to finish dressing as Carlos comes up to me. I ask if he is going to the afterparty and he smiles yes! FP dresses and is saying his goodbyes to some of the guys at the bar. Carlos asks if he can ride back to the room with us and we all head back to the room after a quick stop for a sandwich.

Next up....the afterparty!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.