Great night at Steamworks in Vancouver

Hornyone

Let me start off by saying I am one of the unlucky bottoms who can rarely get my hole fucked. I am not a bad looking guy, but for some reason I have a hard time getting fucked whether it be on BBRT or in saunas in Montreal. Well last night I cleaned out and headed to Steamworks here in Vancouver. Downstairs there is like a darkroom with glory holes and a bench, so I knelt on the bench with my ass in the air. A few guys came by and rubbed my ass and then walked away. Disappointed, I went to my room and posted an ad on BBRT with my room number. Still no luck. At this point I was super horny and needed some cock in my ass! I went back down to the dark room and sucked a few cocks and got two loads in my mouth.

I decided to get in position on the bench again with my ass in the air, and finally a guy came in and starting rubbing his cock against my hungry hole. Being the good bottom that I am, I had a bottle of lube on my person, so I lubed up my hole and his cock and man he was amazing! He must have fucked me for a good 15 minutes. The whole time I was sucking a bunch of other guys' cocks, so basically getting spit roasted. After about 15 minutes of him fucking me he took it out and jerked a nice load all over my hungry hole, which just lubed it up for the next guy. It was a great night. By the end of the evening I took three loads in my mouth and three in my ass. I am getting horny again just typing this and I am heading back to Steamworks tonight. It's black out night, so hopefully it will be even better tonight. My hole can't wait!

Edited by Hotload84