[Spreading My Legs] AFTER PARTY

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

The piss party ends and FelchingPisser (of "From My Side of the Sling" http://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/?zx=9426120949c7426), myself and Carlos pile into FP's car. We stop at a local fast food restaurant and grab some food to go as we didn't want to go into the place reeking of piss. We head back to the hotel and eat. FP jumps on his desktop to see if he has any responses to his party info on BBRT while I jump on a few hook up apps on my phone. I decide to jump in the shower and clean up some before Juan and the others show up. I take a shower and exit the bathroom. Carlos is stripped down to his underwear and passes me on the way to the shower himself. I stretch out on the smaller of the two beds in the room and relax...I am soon joined by Carlos who has changed into his jock as FP jumps in to take a quick shower.

There is a knock at the door. I open it and am greeted by Juan's handsome face. He and Carlos know each other so no introductions are needed. Juan and FP make some small talk as Juan strips down. Juan tells us that he has been getting fucked for a few hours now and has at least seven loads in his hole. My dick jumps and I strip off my underwear as Carlos takes off his jock. FP and Juan keep their jocks on and soon Juan is bent over the corner of the bed and FP's tongue is sucking and licking his hole. Carlos and I make out some before there is another knock at the door.

I again answer and it is one of the guys from the piss party that FP has invited back to join us as well. Billy is a younger guy that is always as the piss parties and is always bending over taking raw cock most of the night. Billy strips down and joins us on the bed. His dick is average size but is rock hard. He and Carlos immediately connect. I watch as FP starts fucking Juan over the corner of the bed while Billy starts eating the ass of Carlos. Billy is more aggressive than I have ever seen him before as he pushed Carlos face down on the bed and spreads his ass and buries in tongue in deep. I move around to the other side of the bed and feed Carlos my cock. I see Billy rise and line his cock up with Carlo's hole and push inside. FP and I had never seen Billy be a top and are amazed as he fucks hard into Carlos. We watch as he flips Carlos on his back and throws his legs up in the air to continue pounding him and they make out.

I move over behind FP and he pulls out of Juan and I kneel and lick and suck on his hole. I can taste some of the anonomous load leak out. I have no idea who has fucked him that day but swallow the cum anyway. I stand and sink into his incredible ass. I fuck Juan and he cleans FP's cock.

Another knock at the door and it is an older in shape guy (Sam) who quickly strips down and joins in the fun. His cock is up Juan in no time and fucks him. One more knock at the door and it is another older guy (Rick) who I have seen at previous piss parties. Rick is a little chunky but has a very thick dick. Rick is one of Juan's regular fuck buds and Juan had invited him. Rick strips down and his cock is inside Juan as well.

I moved around to fuck Carlos as Billy takes a break. Rick and Sam take turns fucking Juan as FP and I tag on Carlos. I love watching FP fuck guys as his long thick cock batters their holes.

FP pulls out and is replaced by Billy again inside Carlos. FP lies under the rim seat and Juan squats his ass on top. Billy pulls out of Carlos and quickly has a seat on FP's large cock. Rick and Sam then proceed to take turns fucking Carlos. I lay on the bed and jack while watching these scenes. Juan is hitting the popper bottle and I am sure feeding FP some of the loads from his hole. Billy bounces up and down on FP's cock as Carlos is spit roasted by Sam and Rick.

Juan rises and again bends over the corner of the bed. My cock is up him in a flash. He certainly knows how to work his hole. My cock is shiny from the ass juices and loads he has stored there. It is a great mix of pigs in the room....enough tops and bottoms to go around. Rick is back up Juan after I pull out as FP lays into Carlos again. Billy is bent over and Sam is fucking him.

Partners switch and I see FP lead Billy to the sling and kneels to eat his hole. Standing I see FP line up his dick and insert again. The chains rattle as FP begins a good hard fuck into the young man. Juan grabs me and has be lay under the rim seat. His perfect ass sits and his hole opens as my tongue probes as far as I can. I taste more of the jizz run from his hole into my mouth. I suck and swallow his juices. I feel someone sucking my cock but have no idea which guy was doing it.

Again partners switch and Billy is bent over the bed taking a pounding from Carlos as Carlos sucks Sam and Rick fucks Carlos from behind. They are all connected in someway and my cock is dripping precum. Soon Carlos starts moaning and is shooting his load deep into Billy. As soon as he drains his seed into the young ass, Billy is up and on the rim seat for FP to suck the load out of.

Juan is up in the sling a few minutes later as we all take turns eating his cummy hole. Carlos lays on the smaller of the two beds and I curl up next to him. We wrap our arms around each other and kiss. I rub his ass and stroke his back as I watch the other guys take turns eating and fucking Juan's hole. At one point FP tells me to come over and suck his cock clean. I kneel and watch as his large cock is pulled out of Juan's hole. It is shiny and slimy. My tongue and throat as all over it sucking him clean and then my face is buried into the gaping hole to taste somemore.

The night becomes a blur after this. It seems as if everyone is just getting piggy and looking to get off and use any available holes. I watch as Carlos gets re-energized and shoots another load up Juan. Sam and Rick lose their nuts inside Juan as well. FP fucks Billy until Billy ends up shooting all over his chest. It is scooped up and fucked back into his hole as well. Billy leaves.

FP then bends Juan over the edge of the bed and pounds him hard as Carlos and I watch. Juan hits the popper bottle and begs for his load. After holding out all night FP slams into him on final time and spews his nut deep inside. FP lays back on the bed and watches as I mount Juan's hole. There is nothing like the feeling of fucking a well used cum filled hole. The warmth of FP's load coats my shaft as I pound into him.I know I won't be able to last long but it is time for me to lose my load. I grab his narrow hips and pound the fuck out of him. My shaft is starting to get frothy from the loads churning inside of him. That sight is enough to send me over the edge and I explode into him as well. I collapse on top of him and push my load as deep as it will go. Juan has had a busy Saturday and ends up taking about a dozen loads. Juan and Carlos dress and leave as does Rick. Sam takes a quick shower and then leaves as well.

FP and I have no problem drifting off to sleep that night.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.