Best back rooms or bars in NY?

Guest sickhog

Guest sickhog

All the reviews I read about bars and saunas / bath houses are not really encouraging. I know that the city was cleaned up, but where should a pig go for sex? Any help much appreciated. Oink!

I live in NY and I have no idea where to go. The baths/club are empty or full of talkers looking for drugs. The parties posted are just as expensive as the clubs and just as likely to be full of posers. Has it all gone to grinder? I don't know. This is NYC and there is less action than Kansas.

I don't live in the city, yet I visit often. My experience is that bars, clubs and baths are a waste if time if you're a pig looking for sex. I've had many hot times at posted parties. The Orgy Guy does an amazing service by having regular sex parties. I've been 3 or 4 times and always have a good time: http://theorgyguy.blogspot.com/?zx=10a98f27f4693483

I don't live in the city, yet I visit often. My experience is that bars, clubs and baths are a waste if time if you're a pig looking for sex. I've had many hot times at posted parties. The Orgy Guy does an amazing service by having regular sex parties. I've been 3 or 4 times and always have a good time: http://theorgyguy.blogspot.com/?zx=10a98f27f4693483

The Orgy Guy schedules 3 different parties. His 'Peak' parties are billed as safe sex, yet a lot of guys bareback without a problem. The 'Eruption' parties are billed as bareback so the overwhelming majority of guys there go bareback. The 'Fusion' parties are supposed to be a mix of safe and bareback yet most guys bareback. It's a nice Playspace and, for me, many of the men are hot.