[Spreading My Legs] FOUR-WAY FUN PART 2

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

After a few minutes rest, Joey started bringing out some of his bigger toys and showing us what he had used on himself in the past. I knew his hole could handle large objects as I had played with them in him before.

We get Joey back up into the sling and FP sits on a stool facing his ass and slips on some black rubber gloves. FP grabs the lube bottle and coats the gloves and Joey's hole. Joey hits the popper bottle as FP slowly works his fingers and then fist into the boy's ass. His hole opens up nicely.

DSCI6562.JPG

FP working Joey's hole

DSCI6563.JPG

FP with one hand into Joey's pig hole

DSCI6564.JPG

FP slowly pulls his fist out

FP then reaches for a thick black butt plug and greases it up. He lays it against the opened up hole and slowly starts working it into the willing ass as well. As he pushes it in, the hole swallows it all. Joey's hole stretches around the base of the plug.

DSCI6565.JPG

The butt plug

DSCI6566.JPG

The butt plug all the way in

My cock is hard as is FP's but I take a seat behind him to watch him work over the pig's hole. FP twists and turns the butt plug as Joey's moans and takes a big hit of the poppers. FP slowly pulls the plug out and sticks his fist into the gaping hole. The asslips are beginning to get puffy and rosebud.

DSCI6567.JPG

Wrist deep in Joey

DSCI6568.JPG

The rosebud begins

FP tells me to hand him the bigger black dildo. He greases it up and aims it at the stretched hole. Jack is seated on the couch watching his partner get used by a master hole opener. Joey takes another hit as FP slowly inserts the larger dildo into his hole..stretching him open even more.

DSCI6569.JPG

The larger dildo

DSCI6570.JPG

Fully inserted

Joey is such a good pig and takes it fully inside him. After a few minutes FP slowly pulls the dildo out of his greasy opened hole and replaces it with his fist again. This time his fist slides easily in and out as he begins to slowly punch fuck the greedy hole. FP tells me to get into his bag and grab the speculum. I find it and hand it to FP. He greases it and inserts it into the hole and cranks it open even more. Joey had never had that done to him and takes it like a champ.

DSCI6572.JPG

FP opening his hole with the speculum

DSCI6573.JPG

Joey's hard cock and open hole

DSCI6574.JPG

Joey's speculum opened hole

FP rises and begins to insert his long dick into the hole. He begins fucking him as Joey hits the poppers again. After a bit, FP pulls out and tells me to fuck him. I put my cock into the hole and feel the cool metal speculum on the sides of my cock but also feel the warmth of his asshole. It is a hot feeling for me but only fuck him a couple minutes before pulling out.

DSCI6575.JPG

Me fucking Joey with the speculum

FP loosens the speculum and takes it off. He rises and starts pounding the hole hard. The chains rattle on the sling. We hear FP's slim hips slamming against the upturned asscheeks of Joey's. FP is fucking him hard and deep.

DSCI6577.JPG

DSCI6578.JPG

FP fucking Joey long and hard

It is time to stretch the hole even further. FP inserts his bare fist into the ass and pushes in farther than he did before. He switches fists and tales turn inserting one and then the other into the boy's ass.

DSCI6579.JPG

Fisting the hole

DSCI6580.JPG

Wrist deep in Joey

DSCI6581.JPG

Opening the hole as Jack sucks his partner

DSCI6585.JPG

Putting some power behind the fist

DSCI6582.JPG

FP working both fists into the hole

FP then grabs another huge dildo and works it into Joey's ass. It is amazing hole the little hole has opened up and taken huge dildos and fists. Joey is in pig heaven as he surrenders his ass to FP. Another large dildo is greased and shoved into his ass.

DSCI6583.JPG

Pighole takes all we feed it

Joey's hole is totally gaping and a rosebud appears.

DSCI6587.JPG

Sloppy pig hole

DSCI6588.JPG

FP fingers the rosebud and suck the cock of Joey

FP then iserts another dildo into the sloppy hole and pushes his huge cock alongside it. The hole opens and takes both dicks. Soon FP takes out the fake dick and replaces it with his fist. I had never seen anything like that in person. FP was jacking himself off inside Joey's hole.

DSCI6594.JPG

DSCI6595.JPG

DSCI6598.JPG

FP jacks off inside of Joey

Not wanting to cum too soon, FP pulls his dick and fist out of the ass and grabs the largest dildo in Joey's collection. This is soon greased up and shoved halfway up the ass.

DSCI6590.JPG

The largest dildo

DSCI6589.JPG

DSCI6591.JPG

Working the big one in

Joey moans and does even more poppers. We have had him in the sling working his hole for about 45 minutes now. FP works as much of the large dildo in as he can take while jacking himself. He pulls the dildo out and the hole is puffy and wide open as FP starts fisting him again.

DSCI6592.JPG

FP jacking off

DSCI6596.JPG

Fisting with a hard-on

DSCI6597.JPG

Massaging the rosebud

Finally Joey asks for a break. We decide to go upstairs and get him on the inflatable mattress and breed his ass deep.

To be continued....

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.