Bred at the bookstore

REDBOY1

I' in Atlanta for the weekend. Usually go back once a year since I moved to Dallas. Lubed up my hole and went to peek a boo bookstore Saturday around 4pm.

It's usually blacks and Latinos there but I've been fuck by white guys there in the past. This young blk guy about 25 yo went into the booth next to me and I was already lubed and had my ass up to the gloryhole. I felt his hands rubbing my ass and then his dick pressing against my hole. I reached around to guide it in and I felt the condom on. I was irritated by this but horny so I let him fuck me this way for about ten minutes. Eventually I pulled away because I wanted it raw.

I heard him walk out then another tall blk guy that I saw standing out in the hallway came in and I had my ass up to the gloryhole waiting. I felt what I thought was his arm on my ass so I turned around and this guy had a 12 in cut dick. I was nervous at first because it's been several years since I had once this size. I put lube on his dick and at first it went right in up until about five inches but once he got past where the other guy had been it felt like I was being split in two. I kept pulling away and he was thrusting ing wildly. I decided I needed to get use to the size so I just back up to the hole and got balls deep and kept thrusting in and out taking long strokes. The head was smaller than the shaft. He pulls out without cumming and then leaves.

By this time I was pissed because I didn't have cum in my hole yet. I hear the door open to the booth next to me and I felt a cock poking at my hole. It was the first guy from before and he was wearing a condom again. I was soaking wet from bring in the booth. I let him fuck me again and then I pulled away because I'm not a fan of condoms. He left and the 12 inch guy comes back and fucks me through the hole and this time it feels amazing. He was taking long stroke and pounding my hole and I was pressed up to the gloryhole while leaning forward to support myself. He pulls out and taps me on my ass so I turned around and he says "let me in". I unlocked the booth and he comes in and drops his shorts.

This dude is about 6'4" and slim. He leans against the wall and pulls some poppers out of his pocket and says "back that ass up on my dick and fuck me." He said "you got some good ass." I was impaling myself on his big dick while he leaned against the wall and then he started gripping my hips and fucking me. My head was hitting the wall because of his thrusts. He then says "I 'm clean" and I replied yeah me too, I was acting like I thought he meant was my ass clean. He then asked "Are you poz?"

I replied "What? Are you poz?"

I kept enjoying the dick and never responded. He continued to fuck me and eventually said "Yeah, you're poz. I know you're poz. I can't fuck you."

But at first he kept fucking me but eventually pulled out and left. I was getting tired of these two guys fucking me and not cumming. I hear someone come into the booth next to me so I look inside and it's the guy that fucked me twice with the condom. He said "Let me come over."

I said "That's okay. I'm gonna be leaving soon."

He walked over anyway and knocked several times but I didn't open. Finally he went back into the booth and I repositioned my ass up against the hole. Again I felt a dick hit my ass so I looked and it was him and no condom this time. His dick was dry but I was lubed and my hole was loose at this point so he slid right in. I don't know if he ran out of condoms or didn't care at this point. He fucked me good for about 5 minutes and then pulled out. I reached around and felt my ass. I was leaking cum.

I left the bookstore and then went around the corner to another nearby bookstore. I paid the entrance fee and went to the bathroom because I felt a strong urge. Sitting on the toilet, the cum poured out of my hole.

Saw this slim cute white guy about mid 40's sitting in a chair next to a booth so I walked in and backed my hole up to the gloryhole and I heard the door open up next to me. I looked inside and it was him. I felt his dick sliding into me and he was moaning and pounding me hard. He then leaned in and said "Let's go to a private booth."

Once there, he fucked me doggystyle while I was kneeling in the bench. His dick was about 7 inches, cut and nice. He said he had just cum before I got there so we fucked for about 15 minutes and we eventually got dressed and we walked out into the hallway. I saw a black guy leaning against the wall and grabbing his dick. He looked like he was poz and I remembered seeing him at the bookstores when I lived in Atlanta. I went into the booth and I heard the one next me open and I looked and it was him. I had my ass against the hole and I felt his raw dick slide in and he was moaning loudly. He said "fuck! You got some good ass!" His dock was about 8in cut and thick. He was fucking me and moaning. He would pull out and look at my ass. He then leans down and said, how many loads do you have in you?" I said I only have one. He said he loved fucking sloppy holes and admiring asses. He said "Your ass feels so good and hot and it loose, but still gripping my dick."

We then went to a private booth and he fucked me for about 15 minutes. All the time I thought he would breed me. "You want my babies in that pussy?" he asked.

"Hell yeah," I replied.

He would get close but never came, saying he had cum about ten minutes before I got there. So we walk out and I'm cruising the hallway. I see this older black guy, in his fifties, I'd guess. I had passed him earlier in the hallway a few times. He looked married and probably only wanting a blow job. I went into a booth and I heard him go into the one next to me. Just like I figured, he never touched my ass that was backed up to the hole so I turned around and got in my knees and he pulled his dick out. It was about 8 inches, cut and thick. I sucked him and he was moaning loudly and this went on for about ten minutes before he finally came in my mouth. I felt three squirts if cum as I swallowed and he then left. I walked around and the I opened a booth and the black guy who had fucked me but hadn't cum was now fucking a white guy through the gloryhole. He said "Come in and get some of this ass."

He pulled outs and I fucked the white guy. His ass was amazing. We took turns and then the black guy said "This white boy got some good ass and I done fucked him before."

So he even got behind me while I was fucking the white guy and he starts fucking me. I got ready to cum and he said "Yeah, give him that cum." I pulled out and then he puts his dick back in and he's moaning and saying how much he loves sloppy holes. He said "Man, that was a lot of cum. When was the last time you nutted? I replied "This morning."

I finally left after that and I was soaking wet. Overall I had a good time. I just wish I had more than the one load of cum in my hole. I plan on going back today because I'm leaving Monday to go back to Dallas. I've always been a fan of the gloryhole because most of the time the person on the other side don't care what you look like. They just want ass or dick. In Dallas there are no gloryhole so you have to cruise the hallways and then you end up checking each other out and being selective. I love a raw anonymous dick and ass. They have two bookstore in Fort Worth and they both have glotyholes but it can be hit or miss as with any bookstore.

Hope you all like my story. Hope to get some loads today.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1