[Athens GA Poz] Weekend Travels: Day 2 Daytona Beach Shores Florida

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

Last night it Jacksonville was a lot of fun. I woke up early since I wanted to spend all day on the beach in Daytona. I checked out and hit the road. Daytona has always held a special place for me since my extended family spent many family vacations here. One of the things I enjoy about Daytona that a lot of people dislike is the fact that cars are allowed on the beach. For me, it adds to the general excitement at the beach since there is always something happening.

When I arrived, I drove down onto the beach and rode a bit guy watching as I slowly went along. I ended up renting an umbrella and a lounge chair and took a long nap on the beach enjoying the sunshine and ocean breeze. I knew tonight would be more low key based on previous experiences of looking for sex in Daytona. Either way, I was fine since this trip was mainly about seeing the Space Shuttle Atlantis launch on Friday and relaxation.

As the day waned, I decided to go grab a bite to eat and check into a hotel. I decided to stay in a hotel where I spent many weeks with family. Lots and lots of good memories were had here. I got on-line and started my hunt for sex. Unfortunately, the hotel wireless was pretty lousy so my hunt was not as productive as I would have liked it.

I ended up chatting with a guy from Manhunt who said he was staying in Ormond Beach, just North of Daytona. Turns out he was from Atlanta and was also HIV positive. We arranged a connection but it was going to take him about 45 minutes to get ready and get to the hotel. He said he was really into eating ass and would love to eat a fresh load out of my hole. I told him, that would be cool with me so I continued to cruise. I also had placed an advertisement on craigslist. This time, I decided to include my cell number in the advertisement thinking I might get better response and since the connectivity was such as issue.

1591583.jpg

It didn't take long before I got a text message from a guy who said he wanted to come and breed my hole. I told him the hotel I was staying at and advised him the door would be cracked for him to just come in. I also told him another guy was on the way so if he was there when he arrived to just come on in.

The guy staying in Ormond Beach arrived first and wanted me to suck his poz cock. It turned out he was really into lots of nasty HIV talk like I am so it was a perfect fit. He was in his late 40s or early 50s. he said he had not lost his load in 5 days and was super horny. As I was sucking his cock the hotel door opened and in walks the other guy. He was an Athletic black guy in his early 20s. He seemed hesitant at first and just watched as I continued to service the other guy. It didn't take long before I could tell he was getting close to cumming. I told him, "don't waste your load, at least blow it on my hole." He quickly moved down between my legs and started pumping gobs of cum onto my ass hole. The the black guy took his cock out and slid his cock inside my hungry hole.

1643189.jpg

I guess after blowing his load he had changed his mind about eating ass because the first guy watched me being fucked for a minute before pulling his pants on and jetting out the door. It didn't matter to me since I had a big black cock pumping inside me. It felt so good as he fucked me doggie style. After a few minutes of thrusting, he was emptying his sperm tanks in my ass. I am unsure if he was HIV positive or not since we did not discuss status. He was definitely a good fuck.

719865.jpg

Since tomorrow was going to be a long day, I decided to go ahead and call it a night and get some rest.

Note: All the photos in this post are from the Internet.4840212955243495621-5430834106766618194?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.