Early morning breeding

Jakelc

My ex boyfriend and current fuck buddy called round early this morning. He's an aggressive, vocal top and treats me like a cumdump which I love. I slept naked last night so when mike knocked on the front door hard enough to wake me up all I had on was a dressing gown. As soon as he walked in he stripped me and turned me round, bent me over and knelt down to start licking my ass. He ate my ass , slipped a finger in and finger fucked me while I moaned with pleasure. As soon as he had three fingers worked up my ass he spat on my hole, dropped his pants and slowly pushed his hard cock inside me. Even though he had fingered me and lubed me with his spit it felt like he was splitting me. Mike has an 8inch cock, nice and thick, cut and with a thick tip. He took a couple of thrusts before he was balls deep. Then holding tight to my hips he fucked me hard for about twenty minutes before stopping to add some more spit onto his cock and my ass. Then he pushed me to my knees and fucked me doggy style, my soft cock was swinging as he screwed me hard, he was calling me names, slapping my ass and digging his fingers tighter into my hips. He didn't last long before he grunted and told me to take his load. I felt his cock swell and then he was unloading deep inside me giving me quite a big load. My soft cock was dripping precum and I hadn't cum but I didn't mind, I'd pleased him and that's all I cared about. He pulled his cock out went to the bathroom and came back down to grab my head, kiss me and tell me to be ready for a lunchtime breeding. That was it, he walked out and went to work. He has been working hard and recently all we've managed have been quick hard fucks but he has managed to breed me as often as possible.